Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

to make matters worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Shelly (maybe I missed this) but have you two decided when you'll get married or is it just put off for now?
no, we really haven't decided. Probably spring/summer, not that far off...

OMG Shelley, what a crazy couple of days you're having!!! Hang in there. I'm glad your cat is doing better. Hey, they have 9 lives, right? So she still has 8 more to go.

does anyone know anything about how I can do something about this? there was no warning, no ingredients... Should I call the company? do you think there is antyhing I can do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
does anyone know anything about how I can do something about this? there was no warning, no ingredients... Should I call the company? do you think there is antyhing I can do?
I would absolutely call the company. And possibly even the store you bought it in, just to let them know what happened when you used it.

Wow Shelley, you are really having a whopper of a week! I'm glad your cat is doing better!

I would absolutely call the pet store and company to tell them what happened. Did they have to call the animal poison control (yes, this exists)? My dog ate a bottle of Advil when she was a puppy and almost died. What's crazy is that they charge you for poison control, and even the companies that have the highest number of ingestions, don't subsidize this! Advil is the #1 toxin in pets, and they don't care.

So glad your cat is doing better though :) Keep us posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Im sorry, things just havent been going your way lately, whats the name of the shampoo if you dont mind me asking?
Top Paw Cat and Kitten Shampoo, I am actually looking it up now... it is especially made for petsmart it says...

OK thank you, I hope the little guys is ok, I just saw your last post that he isnt doing well. Im sorry and hope everything works out okay.