Photography at Sandals Grande Rivieria

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Kathy Watts

Kathy Watts
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:07 PM

Where did you find the photographer? thats not a bad deal. we are getting married next year and i am going crazy planning now

#12 Maria504

• 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

I'm getting the photography provided by Sandals on the ala cart menu You can get 18 pictures or your 18 pictures on CD with the rights to them for 355$ They don't tell u that bc they want u to buy the huge package.

#13 Marymack

• 414 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

@ Kathy I found my photographer by recommendation of another bride. 2 photographers 8hrs of service. Can't beat that.....Look them up on web and facebook Meet The Burks.....

#14 tchappell34

• 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Maria504 

I'm getting married in Sept. at Ocho Rios! We just paid for the ala cart photographer, it was only 355 for 18 pictures on CD with the rights to us, so we can do what we want with them when we return home. We didn't invite any guest, so It will be just us!

Any tips when you get back would be awesome! Its hard to find other Sandals Grande Riviera brides

I am already married, but me and my husband will retie the knot in June 2014 at the Sandals Grande Riviera.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users