Photo

Getting married by the fountain

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AshleeB

AshleeB
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

For anyone that got married at the Fountain area, please give me some reassurance. I've been trying to find pictures and comments about how people felt with getting married by the fountain but all I can find is the pergola area. I'm getting a little nervous that I chose the wrong spot. Please reassure me I'm scared about doing a destination wedding but my Fiance wanted to do it. We are getting married April 12/14 and would just like a little reassurance. Also is the photography package included in the Eternity package good enough or should I get more?

#2 FutureMrsSingh

FutureMrsSingh
    • 34 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by AshleeB 

For anyone that got married at the Fountain area, please give me some reassurance. I've been trying to find pictures and comments about how people felt with getting married by the fountain but all I can find is the pergola area. I'm getting a little nervous that I chose the wrong spot. Please reassure me I'm scared about doing a destination wedding but my Fiance wanted to do it. We are getting married April 12/14 and would just like a little reassurance. Also is the photography package included in the Eternity package good enough or should I get more?

Hi there AshleeB

Congrats on your engagement! Just wondering which resort you are talking about? I don't see a specific resort mentioned so perhaps you meant to post this in another thread? In any case, don't stress about doing a destination wedding. You have lots of time and this forum is a wonderful resource for help. Have a look around and happy planning! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users