Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

Davids Bridal $99 Sale

Yes I know.... Im cheap!

I am having to buy three wedding dresses, yes three! So I already have my "wedding dress" for cabo, I am also trying to find one for our AHR and TTD. I know Davids Bridal has there $99 sale but was wondering if anyone knew how often it is and what the deal is.... Is there only certain dresses on sale?

I think the $99 dresses are the ones that are regularly priced at like $250.

Then they normally put a dollar amount off depending on the original cost for the other dresses.

I know that is how the sale worked when I was in there - dont' know if that helps

Don't know how often they do it, but they are usually not the greatest of dresses, style-wise.

I got my dress during a $99 sale last year -- but it was a $600 dress that I paid $450 for. I didn't even realize the sale was going on when I was looking b/c the $99 dresses were on a different rack altogether.

I'd look on eBay as well. that's where I got my TTD dress for $76 and it's AWESOME!!!

I got mine during that sale also. I didn't really look at the 99 dollar ones. I just got a discount of my dress. But I bought my dress in October so thats the last sale I know they had. But you can call them and ask.

i just got an email saying that the sale was extended and today is the last day, 03DEC. i'm sure they have them fairly often tho, i always see and hear the commercials. maybe its every other month or something? if anyone else knows for sure, fill us in!