Jamaica weddings in July

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 redsoxgrl

• 34 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

I am on a tight schedule, so the only available time to book my wedding was in the month of July.  Right now, the wedding is booked for 4pm.  I know its going to be unbearably hot, but im more worried about rain.  Does it rain daily in July in Jamaica? Should i move the wedding to an earlier time in the day?  I don't mind moving the wedding but i was hoping to have twilight beach shots are the sun goes down :( and the closer the wedding to that timeframe the better.  I can't imagine wanting to stay in my wedding dress from like 10am-9pm LOL.  Plus, my makeup and hair would look like crap.  I know when i talk to the WC, they are located in Miami and haven't been much help.

Anyone have any experience?  Thanks in advance

#2 shannonmarie

• 683 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
    • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

I def wouldn't change your time in fear of rain. It could rain at any time of the day. I would stick with your original time. I've been fearing rain on our wedding day too, but in reality there's absolutely nothing you can do about the weather so try not to stress about it! 

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#3 redsoxgrl

• 34 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:30 AM

Good point, i guess it doesn't really matter! Hope you have an amazing wedding day! :)

#4 CurlyKD

• 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 08:23 AM

It can rain any day in any month, so stick with what you have planned. We are just booking in July this year (2015) ourselves as it's a more convenient time of year for ourselves and guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users