Photo

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#951 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

I keep thinking about the website.  But I don't know how much use my guests will get out of it.  My parents alone can barely get on the internet.  Haha.  What information are you having on it?

I have people coming from multiple states, so a website/fb event page is really the only way I can reach so many people (50ish) easily. Each time I update the fb page the guests receive a notification, so for those that are computer literate, they gain info quickly.

#952 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
    • 167 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

Omg I am only 15 away! So close yet so far!

#953 tricia-m

tricia-m
      • 172 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

I did a postcard. I found the design thru Etsy and printed them on cardstock myself. Each had a label on the backside (pictured first).

Omg! So cute and very creative. As soon as I have mine I will also post it. I wish I could of done mine but that definitely would of been a disaster. Lol. Good on you!!!

#954 tricia-m

tricia-m
      • 172 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

I have people coming from multiple states, so a website/fb event page is really the only way I can reach so many people (50ish) easily. Each time I update the fb page the guests receive a notification, so for those that are computer literate, they gain info quickly.

Yes, that is a great way to communicate with them. I might just make one for the hell of it. It might be more useful than I think.

#955 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
      • 167 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Omg! So cute and very creative. As soon as I have mine I will also post it. I wish I could of done mine but that definitely would of been a disaster. Lol. Good on you!!!

thanks ;) mine went out I the mail yesterday :D

#956 tricia-m

tricia-m
        • 172 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

thanks ;) mine went out I the mail yesterday :D

What kind of deadline are you giving your guests to rsvp?

#957 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
        • 167 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

What kind of deadline are you giving your guests to rsvp?

I'm not requesting a RSVP to the STD. It's basically just a formality for me. Everyone I sent one to already knew of the wedding. The formal invite will have the RSVP response card. I just did a general room block with the TA on who I think will be joining and cushionedit some. I have no idea when my formal invites are going out?! How About you?

#958 vas2014

vas2014
          • 159 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 

I know this is an old post - but i am trying to reach my 150...which seems is taking a lifetime!

I think I may hand mine out at the "Welcome Dinner". It will be at the resort and the majority of the guests are coming in that day - i am hoping to avoid the delivery fee that way

If all our guest gives us there travel plans we are also planning to give out at welcome gathering.

#959 vas2014

vas2014
          • 159 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

I am 1 post away to making my 150. I have most templates done (just need to print) as my FI has been great in helping create or by other brides on here. feel free to ask of templates needed i'm here to help and share. Best of luck with you planning

#960 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
          • 373 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 4, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Dreams la romana

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

I am 1 post away to making my 150. I have most templates done (just need to print) as my FI has been great in helping create or by other brides on here. feel free to ask of templates needed i'm here to help and share. Best of luck with you planning

I love this I love how u incorporated Spanish and English. It looks awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users