Jump to content

Photo

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!


  • Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#941 tricia-m

tricia-m
  • Jr. Member
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffLuv 

I sent my STD out early only b/c I worked with a travel agent to book our trip and used my STD as an informational so guest could book/reserve their trip through our TA.

I am doing the exact same thing. This way, I'll know how many invitations to make instead of sending it to everyone. Can't wait to get my STD's back!  I want to get started!



#942 TuffLuv

TuffLuv
  • Jr. Member
  • 211 posts

    Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tricia-m 

    I am doing the exact same thing. This way, I'll know how many invitations to make instead of sending it to everyone. Can't wait to get my STD's back!  I want to get started!

     

    I know how you feel. I designed programs on zazzle and I can't wait to order and get them. Planning this wedding is fun and stressful but overall fun. I'm excited to be bride and can't wait to be his wife.

    Tuff Luv

    Reese & Kandie

    Hard Rock

    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

    April 12, 2014


    #943 RachelHolmes21

    RachelHolmes21
    • Jr. Member
    • 167 posts

      Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:14 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TuffLuv 

      I sent my STD out early only b/c I worked with a travel agent to book our trip and used my STD as an informational so guest could book/reserve their trip through our TA.

      I am working with a TA as well, she will do the same - setup a website for them to book their trip. I have a private facebook even page where most of the people can access general information and my event page links to my wedding website with all the specific. My STD deferred the guests to the wedding website for booking/resort details.



      #944 SoonMrsD

      SoonMrsD
      • Jr. Member
      • 245 posts

        Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 
         

        I am working with a TA as well, she will do the same - setup a website for them to book their trip. I have a private facebook even page where most of the people can access general information and my event page links to my wedding website with all the specific. My STD deferred the guests to the wedding website for booking/resort details.

         

        That's a great idea with the FB event page thing! I wanted something like that but couldn't figure it out!

        Thank you

        #945 TuffLuv

        TuffLuv
        • Jr. Member
        • 211 posts

          Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 

          I am working with a TA as well, she will do the same - setup a website for them to book their trip. I have a private facebook even page where most of the people can access general information and my event page links to my wedding website with all the specific. My STD deferred the guests to the wedding website for booking/resort details.

           

          Wow, that was a really good idea. I swear if it weren't for this website I would be lost.

          Tuff Luv

          Reese & Kandie

          Hard Rock

          Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

          April 12, 2014


          #946 RachelHolmes21

          RachelHolmes21
          • Jr. Member
          • 167 posts

            Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by tricia-m 
             

            OoOo! What style of STDs did you do???

            I did a postcard. I found the design thru Etsy and printed them on cardstock myself. Each had a label on the backside (pictured first).

             



            #947 TuffLuv

            TuffLuv
            • Jr. Member
            • 211 posts

              Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 

              I did a postcard. I found the design thru Etsy and printed them on cardstock myself. Each had a label on the backside (pictured first).

               

               

              Very cute

              Tuff Luv

              Reese & Kandie

              Hard Rock

              Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

              April 12, 2014


              #948 strwbsprkl

              strwbsprkl
              • Jr. Member
              • 373 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 4, 2015
              • Wedding Location:Dreams la romana

              Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 
               

              I did a postcard. I found the design thru Etsy and printed them on cardstock myself. Each had a label on the backside (pictured first).

               

               

              very cute!!!!



              #949 RachelHolmes21

              RachelHolmes21
              • Jr. Member
              • 167 posts

                Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

                Thanks ladies! I am so not crafty or creative, so I am pretty proud of what little I did contribute lol

                #950 RachelHolmes21

                RachelHolmes21
                • Jr. Member
                • 167 posts

                  Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

                  Me

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 

                  I am working with a TA as well, she will do the same - setup a website for them to book their trip. I have a private facebook even page where most of the people can access general information and my event page links to my wedding website with all the specific. My STD deferred the guests to the wedding website for booking/resort details.

                   

                  Wow, that was a really good idea. I swear if it weren't for this website I would be lost.

                  me too!! So thankful for all of the great advice and tips. :)




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users