• Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

lol i am stll not half way...! some of you guys are so fast

#82 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
  • 503 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by STemple 

Dress hunting went great way easier than I thought. Bridesmaids loved and picked a dress quickly and I have a few in mind... Here's one of my fav's

Sooo gorgeous!

Love the detailing on the bust!

#83 STemple

STemple
    • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:19 AM

Sooo gorgeous! Love the detailing on the bust!

Thanks ladies, I thought I'd picked my dress long ago, now I love almost everyone I try on! Lol

#84 STemple

STemple
      • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:38 AM

I just realized how behind I am on posts, I have like 100 more to go! Lol

#85 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
        • 503 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by STemple 

I just realized how behind I am on posts, I have like 100 more to go! Lol

You'll get there! Just keep commenting on threads and you'll get there faster than you know!

Originally Posted by Backy 

lol i am stll not half way...! some of you guys are so fast

You're just a bit past half way! You'll get there soon! You just joined in March.... that's only 2 months and a bit of time to post! That's nothing! I didn't get to 150 until at least February.... and it's because it takes awhile to get comfortable posting, finding things to comment on and getting into the swing of it!

I found I increased my posting a lot by writing on newbie posts! Makes people feel welcome, and I know I felt great having people post on me threads :)

#86 AllieH

AllieH
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 2,014 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
          • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
          • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

peekaboo ladies!! hope everyone is having a good week. keep posting - you'll get to 150 soon!!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#87 Miss J

Miss J
          • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

Favourite moment with your FI? (engagement doesn't count!)

The summer we met ;)

#88 Miss J

Miss J
            • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

grrr, sorry for the triple post! Posted from my phone and it kept coming up as if it didn't post!

Well, duh! Any crazy stories around either birth, or just at home and went into labour?

Hmm, funny enough I posted that and now I have to think about my favourite moment....

A few summer's ago, when we were still in university, we came home for a weekend and spent it downtown Toronto. We stayed in this cheap hotel that was the size of a closet, but we went to a Blue Jays game, and went to a play about zombies.... it was just two days, but it was amazing, to just get away the two of us. Away from school, away from our parents, and just do our thing- went out for dinner at some random restaurant, had breakfast at a Cora's where we sat outside on the sidewalk and ate, ordered in pizza at like 3 in the morning... it's just one of those times that sticks with me as awesome.

Sounds like a good memory alright! 

#89 Miss J

Miss J
              • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by StephLB 

Nothing too crazy with my kids. The first I went into labor in a snowstorm, which was a bit scary (small northern town without surgical capabilities, if anything goes wrong they have to helicopter you to thunder bay) but it went well, and only took 4 (very intense) hours. With my second I was worried about having the baby on the car because my first was so fast and just planned a home birth

Wow, sounds very "scary" in a snowstorm and a small town!! And 4 hours aint bad! :)

#90 Miss J

Miss J
                • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by StephLB 

Lol. Said second child sent that early.

*planned a homebirth instead. He came after an hour and 22 minutes and I was very, very glad I didn't try to go to the hospital.

Wow, again! That was good going, 1h22min!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users