How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#701 MelB2012

MelB2012
  • 182 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

OMG, I am at 125, I promised myself I was going to get to 150 by the end of the week. Not happening! Happy Friday everyone! 

126! C'mon! You can get there! Hahaha. One more week and you'll be ready to go, for sure!

#702 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
    • 288 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:56 AM

You are going to have so much fun, all inclusive resorts are awesome, me and my FH take two vacations a year and it feels so good not to have to reach in your pockets for cash every time I have a drink (20 or so times a day, LOL)

Originally Posted by MelB2012 

So close, and yet still feels so far away. Posts AND the wedding., Haha.

Runaway Bay Jamaica. The Gran Bahia Principe. I loved their wedding gazebo when I saw it, and the resort offers many aspects I require for my group. I've never seen further south than Florida, so I'm excited.

#703 MelB2012

MelB2012
      • 182 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

You are going to have so much fun, all inclusive resorts are awesome, me and my FH take two vacations a year and it feels so good not to have to reach in your pockets for cash every time I have a drink (20 or so times a day, LOL)

Ha ha ha. For sure. It's going to be hard to top my first A-I, since I'll always compare to getting married. Hahaha.

#704 STemple

STemple
        • 171 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

Hello ladies, I took a month long holiday so I'm way behind on getting to 150.... I was making good progress lol I can't believe we are well on our way into August, summer is almost gone!

#705 STemple

STemple
          • 171 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

Just 28 more posts to go for me!

#706 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
            • 288 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

Good and happy Monday everyone. Have a great week. 20 post to go

#707 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
              • 288 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:04 AM

Summer is almost gone and I have been in my pool, my backyard, once, bough a fabulous new grill that have been used twice... So bad but I have been so busy, it sucks!

Hello ladies, I took a month long holiday so I'm way behind on getting to 150.... I was making good progress lol I can't believe we are well on our way into August, summer is almost gone!

#708 MelB2012

MelB2012
                • 182 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

Today's my birthday!! Whoo Hoo! I'm at work, of course, because it's Monday.... But I celebrated with fam yesterday. And my Future Husband bought me my first car for my birthday. He's a crazy man! But I love him so much!

95 Days til we get married. 89 til we leave for Jamaica. Can't wait!!

#709 STemple

STemple
                  • 171 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:59 AM

Today's my birthday!! Whoo Hoo! I'm at work, of course, because it's Monday.... But I celebrated with fam yesterday. And my Future Husband bought me my first car for my birthday. He's a crazy man! But I love him so much! 95 Days til we get married. 89 til we leave for Jamaica. Can't wait!!

Happy birthday! Lucky girl glad the fiancĀ© spoiled you!! Your wedding will be here in no time! I still have over a year lol

#710 MelB2012

MelB2012
                    • 182 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by STemple 

Happy birthday! Lucky girl glad the fiancĀ© spoiled you!!

Your wedding will be here in no time! I still have over a year lol

Thank you! He really spoiled me !

This month is so busy with events! Shopping trip this coming weekend, work events, dress fittings (Mine and my girls) and Bachelorette at the end of the month. It;s crazy! And then I'll have two months to finish my planning. Ahhhh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users