1353 replies to this topic

#601 Icis

Icis
  • 374 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:00 AM

FYI, I read somewhere that it takes a few days for the moderators to change your status after you have reached the 150 posts mark. So you can start downloading after reaching 150 posts + few days.

#602 un4gitabl

un4gitabl
  • 110 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

I am still slowly but surely trying to reach 150... Hope you all are having a fabulous day of planning!!!

#603 zeman321

zeman321
  • 280 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Icis 

FYI, I read somewhere that it takes a few days for the moderators to change your status after you have reached the 150 posts mark. So you can start downloading after reaching 150 posts + few days.

Good to know.....if I ever get there! It feels like I've been working on it forever.  So, random question....what is the most important part of the wedding to you? Flowers? cake? dress?

#604 zeman321

zeman321
    • 280 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by un4gitabl 

I am still slowly but surely trying to reach 150... Hope you all are having a fabulous day of planning!!!

You are way ahead of me! I can't wait to see templates!

#605 Icis

Icis
      • 374 posts
      • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

Good to know.....if I ever get there! It feels like I've been working on it forever.  So, random question....what is the most important part of the wedding to you? Flowers? cake? dress?

For me it's the photos. Memories fade but photos brings back the special times and also snapshot of other people or things that you may have missed in the mist of things happening.

#606 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
      • 202 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
      • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

thanks for the input ladies! i will def start gown shopping this august. soo exciting

#607 Icis

Icis
      • 374 posts
      • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

thanks for the input ladies! i will def start gown shopping this august. soo exciting:smile159:

Dress shopping is so fun! :)

#608 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
      • 162 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 

ok so when is everybody here getting married? I'm booked at sandals emerald bay bahamas for November 8,2014. When do you go gown shopping?? I feel that 8-12 months is too early?

We're March 3, 2014.  I wanted to lose weight (of course) before dress shopping but my girlfriends said we have to go at least start looking. That day, last month, I found my dress!  I keep getting worried that I bought it too soon but I love it everytime I look at it & just try not to look at anymore online!! 

#609 zeman321

zeman321
        • 280 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

We're March 3, 2014.  I wanted to lose weight (of course) before dress shopping but my girlfriends said we have to go at least start looking. That day, last month, I found my dress!  I keep getting worried that I bought it too soon but I love it everytime I look at it & just try not to look at anymore online!! 

We found my daughters dress in January and ordered it then. Received it mid-June. Love it more every time I see it! But the watching her try them on was so fun!

#610 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
          • 162 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

My mom drove me CRAZY when I tried on dresses...lol! She had such a different style in her mind (traditional ball-gowny) The one's she liked were heavy, hot and huge!  Luckily, I was paying for my dress so there was no pressure when the decision was made.  I'm debating getting a second dress for TTD.  My fiance thinks it's a good idea but I can't  imagine buying ANOTHER dress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users