#541 KK2013

KK2013
  • 244 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by un4gitabl 

I'm still trying to get there!!  Happy Monday to all!!

Me too!  Only a few to go!  Happy Monday!

#542 Katryne

Katryne
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

Still here to help you along! So although I've been to the resort twice already, since the last time I've been they build a waterpark for the kids! I'm so excited! lol My toddler needs to run quite a bit so she's going to have a blast in that! Now I need to go swimming vest shopping ahahha

#543 VMS2013

VMS2013
    • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

This is great! Seriously I don't think I can make it to 150 before I get married in a few months loll!!

#544 VMS2013

VMS2013
      • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

Ok so on another note I have a million questions about destination weddings.... I feel like I am going to forget a lot of stuff that would be obvious in the states How do you ladies keep organized?

#545 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
        • 162 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

Looks like I'm taking the day off tomorrow so it's a very happy Monday for me! Lol

#546 Icis

Icis
          • 374 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
          • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

Happy Monday!!

#547 KK2013

KK2013
          • 244 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by VMS2013 

Ok so on another note I have a million questions about destination weddings.... I feel like I am going to forget a lot of stuff that would be obvious in the states
          How do you ladies keep organized?

Hi!  What specifically were you worried about?  One way I stay organized is I made a master word document with every detail of every event, including pictures.  When I leave for the wedding I will print a few copies and give one to WC.  Hopefully, that will avoid any confusion :)

#548 STemple

STemple
          • 171 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

How was everyone's weekend? I'm behind on the posts seems everyone was enjoying some wine though! Lol

#549 un4gitabl

un4gitabl
            • 110 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by KK2013 

Hi!  What specifically were you worried about?  One way I stay organized is I made a master word document with every detail of every event, including pictures.  When I leave for the wedding I will print a few copies and give one to WC.  Hopefully, that will avoid any confusion :)

I also made a Google Drive document that I can access anywhere it has been a LIFE SAVER!!!  I have tabs for EVERYTHING, pictures, schedules, notes, budget, To Do, Guest List, etc., etc., etc.

#550 Icis

Icis
            • 374 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
            • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:00 AM

I also made a Google Drive document that I can access anywhere it has been a LIFE SAVER!!!  I have tabs for EVERYTHING, pictures, schedules, notes, budget, To Do, Guest List, etc., etc., etc.

Yah I use Goggle drive since I use an android and its just so handy. Plus you can share it with others so u don't have to keep emailing to your FI for instance. I also use an App called Out of Milk and I write down all the tasks that needs to be completed and share it with my FI. So whoever does the task can cross out task once completed and sync the list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users