#472 lorcas

lorcas
    • 297 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by STemple 

Looks like you made it!!

Originally Posted by Bridetobe2014 

we are almost there!

Soon ladies!! I am just now starting to look at what 150+ posts has to offer haha. Good luck!!

#473 STemple

STemple
      • 171 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

I'm dying to get at the templates lol although I did just finish my save the dates :)

#474 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
        • 161 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

I'm dying to get at the templates lol although I did just finish my save the dates :)

I thought my save the dates would be done today but sadly I have to re-do them :(

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#475 STemple

STemple
        • 171 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:43 PM

I thought my save the dates would be done today but sadly I have to re-do them :(

The day I finished my first set of save the dates I found out I had to change my date :( I just finished my new ones today and got confirmation of my date at the resort :)

#476 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
          • 161 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

The day I finished my first set of save the dates I found out I had to change my date I just finished my new ones today and got confirmation of my date at the resort :)

What happened? Oh no! I am so sorry. I would have freaked.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#477 STemple

STemple
          • 171 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

What happened? Oh no! I am so sorry. I would have freaked.

My fiancĀ© is from England so we have a lot if people travelling from there. When I secured my date they had the flight schedule up until April 2014 going every Friday (so I made my date for Monday may 19) figuring the flights may change to Saturday or Thursday at worse (flights go daily from Toronto so I wasn't worried about that). Well flight schedule came out for may-oct and it was Mondays! Tried to change the date at the resort but the whole week was booked :( after my huge meltdown lol I decided to move the wedding to October and now all is set :)

#478 Tonia Bruyns

Tonia Bruyns
            • 105 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:54 AM

I've cpmpletely fallen behind on posting haha. I still have some ways to go until 150! but I can do this lol. Oh no! I'm glad you got everything figured out! I'm really hoping that I won't have to change my dates at all since we already have our save-the-dates. But with it being so far away.. it could definitely happen :S

#479 un4gitabl

un4gitabl
              • 110 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:23 AM

I need to make some more postings.  I can't imagine what I would have done if the flight schedule changed!  Our flight that we already booked has been changed and I'm having a fit over that!! 

#480 STemple

STemple
              • 171 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by un4gitabl 

I need to make some more postings.  I can't imagine what I would have done if the flight schedule changed!  Our flight that we already booked has been changed and I'm having a fit over that!! 

If this flight from england has a schedule change I think I might go insane lol I need to up my postings too, I just passed the 100posts marks...I'm so close yet so far lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users