Photo

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#421 lorcas

lorcas
  • 297 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

I read an interesting article today. Felt like I should share with all you lovely bride-to-bes. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3331528

#422 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
    • 161 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

I read an interesting article today. Felt like I should share with all you lovely bride-to-bes.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3331528

This is such a great article. I will def have to remember this when having my ceremony. I just might go for the unplugged wedding.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#423 STemple

STemple
    • 171 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

I read an interesting article today. Felt like I should share with all you lovely bride-to-bes. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3331528

Thanks for sharing! Definitely something to consider

#424 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
      • 174 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:15 PM

I read an interesting article today. Felt like I should share with all you lovely bride-to-bes.

I'm going to check this out ...thx

#425 Tonia Bruyns

Tonia Bruyns
        • 105 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

wow I never even really thought of that.. good stuff to consider for sure!

#426 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
          • 503 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

Something to keep in mind! Printed that off to file in my ideas for photography section!

I don't know if I would consider an unplugged ceremony/ reception.... but I might consider asking guests to be mindful of the photographer. However, I guess it's really only for the ceremony, as we are having our reception back here and I am asking guests to be our photographer.

#427 lorcas

lorcas
            • 297 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:17 AM

After reading that article, I htink I'm gonna go unplugged for the ceremony, and then reception the guests can snap away! 

#428 Tonia Bruyns

Tonia Bruyns
              • 105 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

After reading that article, I htink I'm gonna go unplugged for the ceremony, and then reception the guests can snap away! 

that's a good idea! That's why you have a professional photographer with you... I would be pretty angry if I have random people standing in the pictures trying to get their own shots while we are paying good money for a professional to do them for us... I understand everyone wants pictures but thats why you make a public album online for people to view and order/print from.

#429 lorcas

lorcas
                • 297 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by Tonia Bruyns 

that's a good idea! That's why you have a professional photographer with you... I would be pretty angry if I have random people standing in the pictures trying to get their own shots while we are paying good money for a professional to do them for us... I understand everyone wants pictures but thats why you make a public album online for people to view and order/print from.

Exactly! Plus, my dad is actually a professional photographer, and even though I told him not to worry about taking pictures, I have no doubts that he will be snapping pics of us at the reception haha. He will probably monitor people during the ceremony so they don't ruin pictures. Most of my friends and guests are pretty understanding. And with a destination wedding, you have less of a chance of having those pesky eunts and uncles getting in the way, since I'm not really inviting many of them haha. I feel awful saying that but it is what it is :)

#430 Tonia Bruyns

Tonia Bruyns
                  • 105 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:46 AM

Exactly! Plus, my dad is actually a professional photographer, and even though I told him not to worry about taking pictures, I have no doubts that he will be snapping pics of us at the reception haha. He will probably monitor people during the ceremony so they don't ruin pictures. Most of my friends and guests are pretty understanding. And with a destination wedding, you have less of a chance of having those pesky eunts and uncles getting in the way, since I'm not really inviting many of them haha. I feel awful saying that but it is what it is :)

haha exactly. Don't feel awful for saying that... I am only inviting them because I feel like  I have to. There are only a few that I actually want there, but if the others find out that they didn't get invited while a few did.. watch out. haha.. I doubt many of them will actually come (at least I'm hoping) because they are much older on my dad's side and on my mom's side I only have one I am super close with. But with my luck, they will all say yes haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users