• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#31 StephLB

StephLB
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by STemple 

What a great thread, I feel it's going to take me forever to reach 150! Lol

Tomorrow is my big outing with the bridesmaids to choose their dresses and try on a few dresses for myself, wish me luck!!

Sounds exciting! I can't wait until I get to try on my first dress. Good luck!

#32 Miss J

Miss J
    • 182 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by StephLB 

It really depends where in Canada you want to live. Some places have a very high cost of living, and others quite low.

Its like anywhere really, around the cities evertything usually costs more and more remote areas are cheaper..

#33 Miss J

Miss J
      • 182 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:19 AM

Beautiful Sunday afternoon here, meant to be outside to do a bit of gardening, But absolutely NO energy. So decided to sit down for a few minutes, have a cup of coffee and find a few posts to comment on. But even too tired for that :(

#34 StephLB

StephLB
        • 171 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Miss J 

Its like anywhere really, around the cities evertything usually costs more and more remote areas are cheaper..

Yes and no. Some of our remote areas have insanely high costs of living (up north) but usually that's how it works

#35 StephLB

StephLB
          • 171 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:42 AM

It's wet and rainy here... I just got home from work so it's time for some sitting down before I get some household stuff done.

#36 ucfjennifer

ucfjennifer
            • 185 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 26, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Cozumel, MX
            • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

Wet and rainy here too. I should have gotten some stuff done around the house, but can't get motivated.

#37 StephLB

StephLB
            • 171 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

That sounds familiar. I ended up making hair clips for my daughter for Canada day instead of getting anything else done.

#38 Miss J

Miss J
              • 182 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

Yes and no. Some of our remote areas have insanely high costs of living (up north) but usually that's how it works

Thats good to know if we ever decide to move across ;)

#39 Miss J

Miss J
                • 182 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

It's wet and rainy here... I just got home from work so it's time for some sitting down before I get some household stuff done.

Uh, we get way to much rain here :( Is it Spring or summer for you now? 

Our summer officially started on 1st May, but think we only had 2 days in the whole month that could be called somewhat summery. But now its June so fingers crossed the weather will improve. 

Oh yes, its important to have a rest and re charge the batteries between work and the houshold work (which never ends....)

#40 Miss J

Miss J
                  • 182 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by ucfjennifer 

Wet and rainy here too. I should have gotten some stuff done around the house, but can't get motivatedI

Its hard to get motivated at times to the household stuff, the thing is it will still be there later. So no rush! 

Unless you are lucky enough to have a hubby/hubby2be that is "trained" in the art of laundry/hoovering/dusting/mopping/cleaning bathrooms etc. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users