How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#191 Miss J

Miss J
  • 182 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by StephLB 

I'm looking at January 2015 on a River boat in Florida.

So far I'm planning purple and gray, with a vintage feeling, full of lace. You??

That sounds lovely!! Purple & Gray goes really well together. 

#192 Miss J

Miss J
    • 182 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by STemple 

Lets reach that 150 posts ladies!
      Where/when has everyone decided to have the big day?
      Any special wedding themes or colours?

Im working on a theme for our AHR.

Sort of split between a fun, tropical theme but afaid it just may look tacky!

The other theme Im thinking of is sort of romantic in off white/beige tones. Have already spotted some decorations that would go nicely with this theme. Imagine tall white lanterns outside leading up to the venue,

Something like this on the tables:  thumbnail

Or I have seen a nicer one that you hang up with fairy lights on it, really cute!

What do you's think?

#193 StephLB

StephLB
      • 171 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Miss J 

The other theme Im thinking of is sort of romantic in off white/beige tones. Have already spotted some decorations that would go nicely with this theme. Imagine tall white lanterns outside leading up to the venue,

Or I have seen a nicer one that you hang up with fairy lights on it, really cute!

What do you's think?

I like both ideas. But I lean towards the soft and romantic, so pretty :)

I like the lit hearts, so cute.

#194 lorcas

lorcas
        • 297 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Miss J 

What do you's think?

I like the romantic as well. You will be having a tropical theme already at the DW right?

#195 STemple

STemple
          • 171 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

I'm looking at January 2015 on a River boat in Florida. So far I'm planning purple and gray, with a vintage feeling, full of lace. You??

I'm looking at October 2014 in Jamaica. I'm sticking the the tropical theme with colours like turquoise and fuschia. I'm having the ceremony at a gazebo overlooking the water instead of directly on the beach :)

#196 SammyAnna

SammyAnna
            • 160 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:24 PM

I need my 150 too! thunderstorms here in NL. I miss the storms in Toronto, much more intense.

Attached Files

#197 SammyAnna

SammyAnna
              • 160 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

I'm marrying in DR so its a tropical theme, but I have raspberry/wine color BM dresses.  I love the orange against the blues of the water... can I get away with orange highlight color (ie: tulle, deco flowers) even though my girls are wearing raspberry? If not, do anyone have suggestions?

#198 Miss J

Miss J
                • 182 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by StephLB 

I like both ideas. But I lean towards the soft and romantic, so pretty :)

I like the lit hearts, so cute.

Yeah, Im leaning against that too. The romantic, simple & pretty ( and re usable decorations!) is more my style.

#199 Miss J

Miss J
                  • 182 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by STemple 

I'm looking at October 2014 in Jamaica. I'm sticking the the tropical theme with colours like turquoise and fuschia. I'm having the ceremony at a gazebo overlooking the water instead of directly on the beach :)

Love fuschia! Such a beautiful colour. The Gazebo sounds fab too! Have you booked anything yet?

#200 Miss J

Miss J
                    • 182 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

I like the romantic as well. You will be having a tropical theme already at the DW right?

Nah, not really! I sort of hijacked this forum... ;) Not having a DW, we were thinking of it but then decided against it. We are having a civil ceremony (in secret!), then heading straight on our honeymoon and will have sent our invites to our AHR en route to airport! 

I think I go for the romantic though, simple & elegant romantic! 

Hows your planning going?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users