Photo

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#171 StephLB

StephLB
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

Congratulations on hitting 150! I'm hoping to get there by the end of next week.

#172 flo628

flo628
    • 200 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

Does anyone have any ideas on how to incorporate my two stepchildren into my wedding? We thought about the sand thing but is there any other ideas? They are 12 and 14...i want something really symbolic and has a lot of meaning.

What about them walking you down the aisle?

#173 flo628

flo628
    • 200 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:37 PM

This thread is hilarious! I'm never going to reach 150!!!! I'm a production accountant and my FI is a producer, and my old boss was his accountant. One day I got a call from my old boss "I just met your future husband". After I rolled my eyes he convinced us to meet and go on a date...and we had a great time! 4 yrs later, the accountant is officiating our ceremony. :) Favorite vacation: Cinque Terre, Italy. Must go if you haven't. Favorite moment: fine. I'll say it. waking up and falling asleep perfectly snuggled within, like a cocoon.

lol, love the way you met! And was it love at first sight? ;) Cinque Terrre, on my list of places to go. Togethere with hundreds and hundreds of other places. Dont know if I'll ever have the time (or the money!) to visit all those places!

But of course ;) It is so worth it-we went to Rome, Zurich, Paris, and London in the same trip (a little more than 3 weeks) and CT was our favorite!!! Start saving $100 a month! :)

#174 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:11 AM

I so love this dress!!! especially with the belt - it needs a pop I think. 

Originally Posted by STemple 

This is the other dress I'm in love with

What do you ladies think? It's another Ariel by Alfred Angelo lol

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#175 Miss J

Miss J
    • 182 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by STemple 

Lucky you!! :) I've still got 100 to go lol

Oh yes, lucky indeed! Templates, templates, here I come!

You'll get there soon! 

#176 Miss J

Miss J
      • 182 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by flo628 

But of course

It is so worth it-we went to Rome, Zurich, Paris, and London in the same trip (a little more than 3 weeks) and CT was our favorite!!! Start saving $100 a month! :)

Sweet! ;)

I love to travel, But who doesnt?! I suppose to me Europe doesnt feel as exciting as going to the States or the Carribean, even though there are some beautiful spots here in Europe! But its so much more accessible (& affordable) and easy to take a weekend trip, suppose you feel the same about the Carribean? 

#177 Miss J

Miss J
        • 182 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by StephLB 

Congratulations on hitting 150! I'm hoping to get there by the end of next week.

Thank you! 

Im sure you will, not far at all now! :)

#178 Miss J

Miss J
          • 182 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by ucfjennifer 

I love coming back to so many posts!! This was a really great idea for a thread! Work has been terrible this week but I just managed to hit 150 tonight! It feels good! Lol!

Congrats on hitting 150!! I got there as well yesterday evening, wohoo!! 

#179 StephLB

StephLB
            • 171 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

Congratulations on 150 girls!

#180 flo628

flo628
              • 200 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

But of course ;) It is so worth it-we went to Rome, Zurich, Paris, and London in the same trip (a little more than 3 weeks) and CT was our favorite!!! Start saving $100 a month! :)

Sweet! ;) I love to travel, But who doesnt?! I suppose to me Europe doesnt feel as exciting as going to the States or the Carribean, even though there are some beautiful spots here in Europe! But its so much more accessible (& affordable) and easy to take a weekend trip, suppose you feel the same about the Carribean? 

Ah, that makes sense, I didn't know you we're in Europe! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users