How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#161 Miss J

Miss J
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by STemple 

You're like me lol I just can't decide! I was supposed to be getting married May 2014 but we had to move it to October 2014 so I have plenty time to decide lol

Its really hard to decide! I thought I knew what I wanted (a  "simple/non frilly" dress), but the more I look, the more I start looking at the "frilly" ones!

Your're good, you have loads of time! I should really get my skates on, only 6 months to go!! 

#162 Miss J

Miss J
    • 182 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

WOHOO!! Happy Dance!!! 150 reached!! DElighted! 

Will still pop in on this thread to catch up with you ladies, maybe not every day though!

#163 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
      • 161 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Aww I still have about 149 posts to go before i reach the maic number. HELP ME lol

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#164 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
      • 161 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

Does anyone have any ideas on how to incorporate my two stepchildren into my wedding? We thought about the sand thing but is there any other ideas? They are 12 and 14...i want something really symbolic and has a lot of meaning.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#165 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
      • 161 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hilarious!

#166 Miss J

Miss J
      • 182 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bridetobe2014 

Aww I still have about 149 posts to go before i reach the maic number. HELP

You'll get there soon enough! I've read here that some reach 150 in a couple of days! Took me about 2/3 weeks, with a few posts every day!

#167 Miss J

Miss J
        • 182 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

Does anyone have any ideas on how to incorporate my two stepchildren into my wedding? We thought about the sand thing but is there any other ideas? They are 12 and 14...i want something really symbolic and has a lot of meaning.

Are you going to have a civil or religious ceremony?

For civil, maybe a poem or a song (if either of them can sing!) if its religious maybe they could do a reading?

#168 STemple

STemple
          • 171 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

WOHOO!! Happy Dance!!! 150 reached!! DElighted! woot2.gif cheers.gif rockon.gif Will still pop in on this thread to catch up with you ladies, maybe not every day though!

Lucky you!! :) I've still got 100 to go lol

#169 lorcas

lorcas
            • 297 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

You can make art together :)

You can have each person pour paint on the top part of a canvas and let it run down and see what you get. It's a little bit messy, but it's different. And then you can hang it on the wall as a reminder :)

#170 ucfjennifer

ucfjennifer
              • 185 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 26, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Cozumel, MX
              • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

I love coming back to so many posts!! This was a really great idea for a thread! Work has been terrible this week but I just managed to hit 150 tonight! It feels good! Lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users