#1161 tricia-m

tricia-m
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandl2013 

So far I have:  the wedding date, wedding location, room blocks.  I have sent out my save the dates as of last week (i'm probably going to post elsewhere about them).  I received my invitations, so now i'm waiting for my stamps.  I ordered custom stamps for the invitations, and regular wedding postage for the rsvp envelopes.  Still haven't gone to try on dresses so that's my major plan for October and November

Congratulations, your wedding it not too far away! We custom made our save the dates with a graphic designer but I haven't decided what to do with the actual invitation themselves. Where did you get your invitations?

And we're getting in Punta Cana as well.  I've heard nothing but amazing things about the Jellyfish.

#1162 jandl2013

jandl2013
  • 243 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar/Jellyfish Restaurant
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

Congratulations, your wedding it not too far away! We custom made our save the dates with a graphic designer but I haven't decided what to do with the actual invitation themselves. Where did you get your invitations? And we're getting in Punta Cana as well.  I've heard nothing but amazing things about the Jellyfish.

Thanks Tricia! Congrats to you too! I'm def impressed with Jellyfish especially after my site visit. I know my guests will enjoy themselves. Time is flying by. I feel like i spent way too long on the save the dates trying to figure out exactly what i wanted to do. it ended up being a time and cost issue for me because i needed to get them out but what i wanted would have cost too much due to the quantity i needed. That's why i decided to do magnets to save money on the save the dates. The postage did get me though...lol. I loved Allurements by Rebecca so I used her for my invites. I LOVE my invites and can't edit to send them out in a little while. I posted the save the dates and invites last night in the Newby thread if you want to see them.

#1163 smithandsweet

smithandsweet
  • 151 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Florida Keys
  • LocationColorado

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

I am beginning to think that  by the time I get to my 150 posts my wedding is going to be here and gone!!  Would really like to check out some of the templates to help with the STD's and OOT bags...

#1164 jandl2013

jandl2013
  • 243 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar/Jellyfish Restaurant
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Smith, Just start replying to everything. That's what I've been doing since yesterday and that's helping. Reply to anything...even if it's an older thread...lol

#1165 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
  • 197 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Just keep at it on threads like this one to help noobs get to 150 and you will be there before you know it!! good luck

#1166 smithandsweet

smithandsweet
  • 151 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandl2013 

Smith,
Just start replying to everything. That's what I've been doing since yesterday and that's helping. Reply to anything...even if it's an older thread...lol

LIKE THIS?????

#1167 smithandsweet

smithandsweet
  • 151 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:42 AM

you two are not far away...  I just started writing but have been stalking since July.

#1168 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandsweet 

LIKE THIS?????

YES just like that!!!  lol 

#1169 smithandsweet

smithandsweet
  • 151 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 

YES just like that!!!  lol

Well that makes it a lot easer to get 150 in no time... Maybe I will make it before the wedding...LOL

#1170 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

Keep at it and you will be there in no time at all !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users