Jump to content

Photo

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!


  • Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#1141 tricia-m

tricia-m
  • Jr. Member
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 
 

 

OK this site is not safe!!  I cant believe how much time I just spent on it!  While at WORK!!  hopefully nobody noticed!  

Oh hunny, I am doing the exact same!  Actually, as I type right now :) Lol



#1142 tricia-m

tricia-m
  • Jr. Member
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8chow 
 

Random wedding update:

I ordered a dress online from DHgate (I know, big gamble) and it came fitting great, but my only complaint is that the seamstress decided to add random hand sewn silver sequins all over the dress whereas the sales picture showed a plain lace dress.  Now I'm committing to cutting off the sequins by hand and have an appointment booked at a bridal salon in 2 weeks just in case my unsteady hands ruin the dress.  Booo :(  4 months to go and I'm still dress-less.

I went back and forth with ordering from Dhgate as well.  But I ended up finding my dress at the salon first.  I am still planning to buy my bridesmaid dresses on there and a second dress to trash.  I am sure you'll do fine!  Are you ordering anything else from that website?



#1143 tricia-m

tricia-m
  • Jr. Member
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strwbsprkl 

Yay just reached 150!!!!!! Woop woop

Congrats! I've been slacking.  Don't mind my constant replies!



#1144 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
  • Jr. Member
  • 197 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia-m 
 

Oh hunny, I am doing the exact same!  Actually, as I type right now :) Lol

 

same here..again  lol



#1145 tricia-m

tricia-m
  • Jr. Member
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 
 

 

same here..again  lol

We'll get there!!! I've occupied with getting the STDs ready. Took longer than expected. I can't even begin to think about designing my actual invitations!



#1146 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
  • Jr. Member
  • 197 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

Only 30 more to go for 150!!!! I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel!!



#1147 m8chow

m8chow
  • Jr. Member
  • 255 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationMexico

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Keep it up!!!  



#1148 m8chow

m8chow
  • Jr. Member
  • 255 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationMexico

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia-m 
 

I went back and forth with ordering from Dhgate as well.  But I ended up finding my dress at the salon first.  I am still planning to buy my bridesmaid dresses on there and a second dress to trash.  I am sure you'll do fine!  Are you ordering anything else from that website?

 

Hi Tricia!

I bought some pretty beads, beach dresses for the girls OOTs, and am thinking about buying paper lanterns and LED lights from DHGate.  It really depends on if I can get a better deal at a local store or not.  It's tough because you never really know how much you'll get dinged at the boarder for customs. 

 

I got my dress from Babyonline and had an issue with it.  They're in the process of giving me a refund though.  Long story short, my plain lace dress had bursts of silver sequins when it arrived so I had to get them taken off.  In the meantime I ended up buying a 2nd dress that I love as well from a local store.  LOL  Now I went from no dress to 2 dresses hehe  Not a bad position to be in 



#1149 tricia-m

tricia-m
  • Jr. Member
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8chow 
 

 

Hi Tricia!

I bought some pretty beads, beach dresses for the girls OOTs, and am thinking about buying paper lanterns and LED lights from DHGate.  It really depends on if I can get a better deal at a local store or not.  It's tough because you never really know how much you'll get dinged at the boarder for customs. 

 

I got my dress from Babyonline and had an issue with it.  They're in the process of giving me a refund though.  Long story short, my plain lace dress had bursts of silver sequins when it arrived so I had to get them taken off.  In the meantime I ended up buying a 2nd dress that I love as well from a local store.  LOL  Now I went from no dress to 2 dresses hehe  Not a bad position to be in 

 

That's better than no dresses!!! Maybe you can trash the dress you don't really like?? When you ordered your beach dresses, was it easy to order different sizes in one shipment?  I would rather order more at the same time to save on the shipping



#1150 tricia-m

tricia-m
  • Jr. Member
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 
 

Only 30 more to go for 150!!!! I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

 

omg you are so close!






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users