Jump to content

Photo

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!


  • Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#1121 m8chow

m8chow
  • Jr. Member
  • 255 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationMexico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay2015 


So far just the std as we can't do much unless we have a date lol so I'm just working on these and the information inserts I would like to send along how bout you?

 

We did the STDs as postcards through vistaprint (thanks to some other brides suggestions).  Then I made a free website that people could visit to get info and put that on the postcard (great for the younger generation, but more info was communicated directly for the more traditional generation).  I'm in the middle of making some barefoot sandals right now and then some labels for our OOT tumblers.  I only have 4 months left and I'm feeling the pressure.  Other than tumblers though, our OOTs are still kind of empty because the resort provides most of the things that people would need.  So I keep surfing the forums for some ideas.  :)



#1122 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
  • Jr. Member
  • 197 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8chow 
 

 

We did the STDs as postcards through vistaprint (thanks to some other brides suggestions).  Then I made a free website that people could visit to get info and put that on the postcard (great for the younger generation, but more info was communicated directly for the more traditional generation).  I'm in the middle of making some barefoot sandals right now and then some labels for our OOT tumblers.  I only have 4 months left and I'm feeling the pressure.  Other than tumblers though, our OOTs are still kind of empty because the resort provides most of the things that people would need.  So I keep surfing the forums for some ideas.  :)

 

The only thing I know for sure I want is the tumblers..but I have having a horrible time finding them without minimum orders!  I only need 35 max and most places start at 60+  and also getting shipping to Canada is never fun!  



#1123 kay2015

kay2015
  • Jr. Member
  • 222 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 8, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

We did the STDs as postcards through vistaprint (thanks to some other brides suggestions).  Then I made a free website that people could visit to get info and put that on the postcard (great for the younger generation, but more info was communicated directly for the more traditional generation).  I'm in the middle of making some barefoot sandals right now and then some labels for our OOT tumblers.  I only have 4 months left and I'm feeling the pressure.  Other than tumblers though, our OOTs are still kind of empty because the resort provides most of the things that people would need.  So I keep surfing the forums for some ideas.  :)

That's awesome and 4 months you must be freaking out lol I have been on vista print all day trying to find the perfect post card to use as the save the dates this site is very affordable. Any suggestions!

#1124 JenniferM

JenniferM
  • Jr. Member
  • 156 posts

    Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kay2015 


    That's awesome and 4 months you must be freaking out lol I have been on vista print all day trying to find the perfect post card to use as the save the dates this site is very affordable. Any suggestions!

     

    We've spent forever on our STDs as well. We keep going back and forth but I think we've finally settled on a picture of us in the form of a postcard with all the info.



    #1125 m8chow

    m8chow
    • Jr. Member
    • 255 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
    • LocationMexico

    Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kay2015 


    That's awesome and 4 months you must be freaking out lol I have been on vista print all day trying to find the perfect post card to use as the save the dates this site is very affordable. Any suggestions!

     

    Freaking out might be an understatement!  I think I've even had wedding dreams LOL We chose a simple postcard theme with 3 pictures of us on the front. There were soo many to choose from that we took longer than necessary to finally make a decision.  Don't get caught last min like us lol 



    #1126 SoonMrsD

    SoonMrsD
    • Jr. Member
    • 245 posts

      Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by m8chow 
       

       

      We did the STDs as postcards through vistaprint (thanks to some other brides suggestions).  Then I made a free website that people could visit to get info and put that on the postcard (great for the younger generation, but more info was communicated directly for the more traditional generation).  I'm in the middle of making some barefoot sandals right now and then some labels for our OOT tumblers.  I only have 4 months left and I'm feeling the pressure.  Other than tumblers though, our OOTs are still kind of empty because the resort provides most of the things that people would need.  So I keep surfing the forums for some ideas.  :)

       

      Which STD did you pick, I can't decide ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



      #1127 SoonMrsD

      SoonMrsD
      • Jr. Member
      • 245 posts

        Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by JenniferM 
         

         

        We've spent forever on our STDs as well. We keep going back and forth but I think we've finally settled on a picture of us in the form of a postcard with all the info.

         

        Are you also doing Vistaprint? If so, which one?



        #1128 m8chow

        m8chow
        • Jr. Member
        • 255 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
        • LocationMexico

        Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 
         

         

        Which STD did you pick, I can't decide ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

         

        We chose this one...

        I'm not sure if this link will work 

        http://www.vistaprin...nav&xnid=bottom

         

        Do you have any picks so far?  I liked a lot of them.



        #1129 m8chow

        m8chow
        • Jr. Member
        • 255 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
        • LocationMexico

        Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 
         

         

        The only thing I know for sure I want is the tumblers..but I have having a horrible time finding them without minimum orders!  I only need 35 max and most places start at 60+  and also getting shipping to Canada is never fun!  

         

        We found double-wall tumblers at Dollerama.  They were clear with a straw for $2 each.  Lots of other Canadian brides were suggesting them on another forum.  Just need to put waterproof stickers on them and put some colourful paper on the inside to make them look pretty now.  



        #1130 m8chow

        m8chow
        • Jr. Member
        • 255 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
        • LocationMexico

        Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

        Oooo less than 20 posts away...I'm so excited!  This site is soo addictive






        0 user(s) are reading this topic

        0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users