How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#101 lorcas

lorcas
  • 297 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by StephLB 

Oh I want pictures! Corgis are so adorable.

Originally Posted by Miss J 

Oh, how cute! Whats it called?

Her name is Stella :) She is a year and a half old.

#102 STemple

STemple
    • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

You can always show us the other dresses, post by post ;) The dress is lovely!! Is it your favourite though? All brides I know, always say they KNOW when they've found THE dress. They might have a few that they like, but they find one and they just know.

That is a great idea, I unfortunately don't have any others of me in the dress but I do have pictures :) Posted Image This is the dress I fell in love with its Disneys Ariel by Alfred Angelo. I'm a huge little mermaid fan lol

#103 StephLB

StephLB
      • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

Wow, sounds very "scary" in a snowstorm and a small town!! And 4 hours aint bad! :)

They didn't tell me about the snowstorm until after Lol.

#104 StephLB

StephLB
        • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

Sounds incredible! Ireland is so far behind.... Birthing suite with a tub, yoga balls etc...Nothing like that here! They nearly laughed at me and my "list" of what I wanted/didnt want...

that isn't common here yet either. My small town was surprisingly forward thinking hospital wise. I was terrified of getting near the hospital here, far less mom and baby friendly.

#105 StephLB

StephLB
          • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

Oh my goodness, what a cutie. I love the name Stella too.

Her name is Stella :) She is a year and a half old.

#106 StephLB

StephLB
            • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

That is a great idea, I unfortunately don't have any others of me in the dress but I do have pictures :) Posted Image This is the dress I fell in love with its Disneys Ariel by Alfred Angelo. I'm a huge little mermaid fan lol

Wow, beautiful!

#107 STemple

STemple
              • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

Wow, beautiful!

Thank you, I think it may be the one :)

#108 STemple

STemple
                • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

New question: What is the best place you ever went on holiday/the best holiday you ever had (honeymoon not incl.)

This is a tough one since my fiancĀ© lives in England and I live in Canada so every time we see each other is a trip/holiday for one of us :P I'd say our weekend in London was my favourite! Question for all you ladies, how did you and your fiancĀ© meet?

#109 ucfjennifer

ucfjennifer
                  • 185 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 26, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Cozumel, MX
                  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

A lot to catch up on since yesterday!!! I hope I didn't miss any questions, but here goes..... Favorite moment - Doing the simple things together, like taking our dogs for a walk at night. Favorite vacation - Our cruise last year. It was the first time we'd been away for a week. We live together, but it was so great to be away from work and home responsibilities and just relax together! How we met - At a bar! I walked up to him (after a drink or two for liquid courage)!

#110 flo628

flo628
                  • 200 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:49 PM

This thread is hilarious! I'm never going to reach 150!!!! I'm a production accountant and my FI is a producer, and my old boss was his accountant. One day I got a call from my old boss "I just met your future husband". After I rolled my eyes he convinced us to meet and go on a date...and we had a great time! 4 yrs later, the accountant is officiating our ceremony. :) Favorite vacation: Cinque Terre, Italy. Must go if you haven't. Favorite moment: fine. I'll say it. waking up and falling asleep perfectly snuggled within, like a cocoon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users