• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#91 Miss J

Miss J
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

I've been missing out on this thread! Haha I, am FAR BEHIND the 150

Welcome to this thread! You'll get there soon!! :) Says me, who is hoping to get to 150 by next week at the very latest. Maybe even this week! 

#92 Miss J

Miss J
    • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Backy 

lol i am stll not half way...! some of you guys are so fast

You just need to find a couple of posts where there is a bit of conversation going I think, and the posts will add up! :)

#93 Miss J

Miss J
      • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by StephLB 

There's a good hospital, just no surgery. They had an awesome birthing suite though, with a tub and a huge shower, plus yoga balls and a bunch of other things. It was a wonderful experience.

It was really awesome, and being able to just be after was worth more than I can tell you. Not having anybody poking at me probably saved me from being nasty too. Besides, I was closer to a hospital with full surgical help there (in a city) than I was when I had my first, and the midwife had all the same equipment that the hospital I had my first in did. That's how I convinced FH (And I told him he could figure out childcare for our oldest if we had to spend a couple of days in the hospital lol)

Sounds incredible! Ireland is so far behind.... Birthing suite with a tub, yoga balls etc...Nothing like that here!

They nearly laughed at me and my "list" of what I wanted/didnt want...

#94 Miss J

Miss J
        • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by STemple 

I just realized how behind I am on posts, I have like 100 more to go! Lol

You can always show us the other dresses, post by post ;)

The dress is lovely!!

Is it your favourite though? All brides I know, always say they KNOW when they've found THE dress. They might have a few that they like, but they find one and they just know.

#95 Miss J

Miss J
          • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

You'll get there! Just keep commenting on threads and you'll get there faster than you know!

You're just a bit past half way! You'll get there soon! You just joined in March.... that's only 2 months and a bit of time to post! That's nothing! I didn't get to 150 until at least February.... and it's because it takes awhile to get comfortable posting, finding things to comment on and getting into the swing of it!

I found I increased my posting a lot by writing on newbie posts! Makes people feel welcome, and I know I felt great having people post on me threads :)

Yes, you've made us feel very welcome here Jenny, thank you! 

#96 Miss J

Miss J
            • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

peekaboo ladies!! hope everyone is having a good week. keep posting - you'll get to 150 soon!!

Thank you AllieH! 

Nearly 1500 posts!! That took a while? Suppose once you hit 150 obviously you can still post, but no hurry.

#97 Miss J

Miss J
              • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

I think getting our corgi puppy in January of 2012. :)

Oh, how cute! Whats it called?

#98 Miss J

Miss J
                • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by STemple 

We don't have kids other wards I'm sure that'd be number one :)
                  Mine is we went to London for the weekend before we got engaged. I was sick but somehow it was still an amazing weekend. After that weekend I knew there was no on else for me (he must have too cuz he proposed a month and a half later! Lol)

Had you been together for long when you got engaged?

#99 Miss J

Miss J
                  • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:24 PM

New question:

What is the best place you ever went on holiday/the best holiday you ever had (honeymoon not incl.)

#100 STemple

STemple
                    • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

Had you been together for long when you got engaged?

We'd known each other for 10 years but had only been together 9 months when we got engaged :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users