Sign in to follow this  
Miss J

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

Originally Posted by un4gitabl View Post

The front desk is a great idea!!  Make sure they won't charge you to hand anything to guests.  Mine wants to charge me to hand out anything. 

At Secrets Maroma Beach??! How much?!

Realized that I didn't reply on your thread, but yeah $4 per bag!!  And everything that I've read is that is the one thing that they are not reliable about at all.  I can't remember which board it was, but someone said that they paid and they didn't distribute anything.  stupid.gif  So I am planning to have my younger siblings distribute mine. 

Realized that I didn't reply on your thread, but yeah $4 per bag!!  And everything that I've read is that is the one thing that they are not reliable about at all.  I can't remember which board it was, but someone said that they paid and they didn't distribute anything.  stupid.gif  So I am planning to have my younger siblings distribute mine. 

I wonder if they would charge me if it's literally just a postcard, lol. I plan on handing the OOT bags out at the bonfire. It might be annoying to do it that way, but I am not relying on the resort to do it for me (i also read abut them being unreliable about that).

Originally Posted by MsFaszion View Post

I'm going to check this out ...thx

Yeah I've read either this article or one similiar about an unplugged and think I'm going to do this as well.

Your idea is awesome, and I've heard stories regarding mixups as well.

Originally Posted by cdnbanker View Post

we are handing out our own, don't want to pay the resort or trust them!

Smart, this way you dont have to worry about things getting lost or not delivered.  Less stress and a great way to welcome your guests.

our save the dates have arrived!! But of course it is a day that I work 2 jobs so I won't be home until 10pm :( I am trying to convince my FI to come to my work this evening so we can open it together! I think it is working lol. wooo! I'm really excited. I hope they turned out!!