Sign in to follow this  
Miss J

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

comment..comment...comment! if you enjoy a photo, comment. if you like a planning thread, comment.

you'll get there! and then you'll be one of us old married ladies who hangs around for the fun of it  ;)

1682 posts!!! @@AllieH you are my inspiration!!

comment..comment...comment! if you enjoy a photo, comment. if you like a planning thread, comment.

you'll get there! and then you'll be one of us old married ladies who hangs around for the fun of it  ;)

Thank you! Definitely trying to. This forum has been SO helpful already and I'm definitely grateful to you "old married ladies" that are still on to give us advice  :)

• Like 1

@@kmk2016 - clearly I need to get a life..

1682 posts!!! @@AllieH you are my inspiration!!

Visiting BDW reminds me how much FUN my own wedding was - even with the stress of planning, the non-responsive wedding coordinators, the hunt for info. It all ended up being amazing. So I come back to relive that through all of the new BDW brides!

I love planning so wedding planning may be stressful at times but fun at the same time!

Yay I hit 150! This forum is definitely addictive and is soo much help. Can't wait til an admin notices and "flips" my switch :)

@@tygrrlily lucky you!!! I'll be there soon! I can't wait to be able to see things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy, I've been signed up but just started commenting.I have a ways to go...Wonder if I'll get to see pics before my wedding arrives. LOL

• Like 1