Sign in to follow this  
Miss J

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

I joined a while back, but i'm no where near 150 yet.  I need to stop reading and lurking and joining more discussions.  I have no clue why I tend to do that instead of making comments.  LOL

oh, and Hello all you future and past brides.  Hope everyone's plans are going well!

So far I have:  the wedding date, wedding location, room blocks.  I have sent out my save the dates as of last week (i'm probably going to post elsewhere about them).  I received my invitations, so now i'm waiting for my stamps.  I ordered custom stamps for the invitations, and regular wedding postage for the rsvp envelopes.  Still haven't gone to try on dresses so that's my major plan for October and November

We're getting married in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic at The Jellyfish Restaurant (Awesome place, we had a site visit and tasting in September).  Yes, I went through a travel agent (Wright travel agency).  We booked 15 rooms altogether because we already know we have a decent number of guests coming.  I did 2 room blocks with one of 5 rooms at the adult side of the resort then 10 rooms in the non-adult side.  We already need to add rooms to the adult block.  We have the option to add more rooms if needed in a few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandl2013 View Post

I joined a while back, but i'm no where near 150 yet.  I need to stop reading and lurking and joining more discussions.  I have no clue why I tend to do that instead of making comments.  LOL

I also have this problem...trying to stop myself now   (but replying to you LOL)

Me too! I'm replying everywhere i can to get to 150 quickly