How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

Miss J

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTobeD View Post

So I have been thinking, now that I will soon be able to open templates, I don't know what I want to look at, I have subscribed to so many threads that the thought of going through each, digging through posts and finding what I wanted to look at, it's making me extremely tired and bored. Lol

This is why i started a "Wedding" notebook in OneNote. I have different sections with various tabs. I can copy/paste different ideas i plan to "borrow" in an organized fashion and when i copy/paste it automatically leaves the link to the page! So cool! FYI- for any newbies!!! If ONLY I COULD GET TO 150 POSTS to actually used all that i have saved up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 View Post

This is why i started a "Wedding" notebook in OneNote. I have different sections with various tabs. I can copy/paste different ideas i plan to "borrow" in an organized fashion and when i copy/paste it automatically leaves the link to the page! So cool! FYI- for any newbies!!! If ONLY I COULD GET TO 150 POSTS to actually used all that i have saved up!

Here is a "snipit" of the OneNote Notebook for those of you interested in how it works. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzl101 View Post

Same here. Love both, red probably more in the winter and fall, and wine or rose for the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridetobe2014 View Post

I agree. Wine is the best stress reliever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katryne View Post

oh yeah!! trying to finish up some details.. not easy to do with 3 kids though lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be View Post

I am a wine-o.  I drink a lot of red.  Lately, i've been on a corona light kick though.  I need to google the calorie content of each & make the better choice!! lol

HAHAH you girls are making me want a drink... too bad I am at work. lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by un4gitabl View Post

Realized that I didn't reply on your thread, but yeah $4 per bag!!  And everything that I've read is that is the one thing that they are not reliable about at all.  I can't remember which board it was, but someone said that they paid and they didn't distribute anything.  stupid.gif  So I am planning to have my younger siblings distribute mine. 

I know this is an old post - but i am trying to reach my 150...which seems is taking a lifetime!

I think I may hand mine out at the "Welcome Dinner". It will be at the resort and the majority of the guests are coming in that day - i am hoping to avoid the delivery fee that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffLuv View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia-m View Post

I've been back and forth on this for so long already.  My only concern is making sure people buy the right yellow.  Yellow is a tough color to match.  I saw a country wedding that used a cream color and they wore beautiful cream colored lace dresses all different styles.

But a lot of brides are choosing the infinity dresses which can be changed into many different styles to each bridesmaid's preference.

How many bridesmaids do you have? Maybe you can pick out like 5 different dresses (different styles and materials) and then let your bridesmaid choose. That way you can control the color (the right color yellow). Just a suggestion.

Thought about it.  But I don't think the fiance will be on board.  I like the idea of different styles but he fi didn't even like the idea of the boys wearing different style bow ties.  Haha.  Groomzilla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 View Post

I am pretty sure i am NEVER going to hit 150 posts. I have spent hours & hours reading threads, posting, etc. and i am not even 2/3 way done. ugh.

Keep at it! I'm in the SAME boat.