Photo

Promo Buy 5 rooms get the 6th free

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DesGanje

DesGanje
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hello Brides I was wondering about the promo for buy 5 rooms get the 6th room free has anyone used that promo? My travel agent didn't tell me that there was a time frame that these needed to be booked by. If you did utilize this promo was Now Jade strict about when you booked by?

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by DesGanje 

Hello Brides I was wondering about the promo for buy 5 rooms get the 6th room free has anyone used that promo? My travel agent didn't tell me that there was a time frame that these needed to be booked by. If you did utilize this promo was Now Jade strict about when you booked by?

The Am Resorts book 5 rooms get the 6th room free is called the 3G promo and you usually have to have some sort of group block contract in place before people start booking to get the free room.  So it is not like your guests can just book their rooms anyway they want and then you compile that booking list for a free room because it is not actually a free room but a credit that goes back to the group leader.

Also, there are blackout dates when the promo is not available.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:17 AM

It worked out great for me!! I am staying at Now Larimar and I got $1180 credit to my account!!!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#4 dollipop

dollipop
    • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

How do you get the rebate? My wedding coordinator told me today that I am not eligible for the free ceremony because I have this promo on my account but I had never heard of it! My wedding is next week and I am worried that we now need to come up with another $1000.

For those of you that have had this promo, was it put as a credit towards your wedding or did you get refunded from your travel agent?

Any answers are helpful!!

#5 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
      • 455 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by dollipop 

How do you get the rebate? My wedding coordinator told me today that I am not eligible for the free ceremony because I have this promo on my account but I had never heard of it! My wedding is next week and I am worried that we now need to come up with another $1000.

For those of you that have had this promo, was it put as a credit towards your wedding or did you get refunded from your travel agent?

Any answers are helpful!!

I have no idea how it works with the free wedding, we chose the here to eternity package. I got the reduction right from my travel agent. I would talk to her about the free wedding, that doesn't seem right that one has anything to do with the other

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#6 amy330

amy330
      • 152 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Dream Riviera Cancun
      • LocationPuerto Morale, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:25 PM

It's pretty awesome.  The promotion my TA is doing is book 6 rooms, get one free.  So for every 7 guests that books 7 nights, we get 7 nights free!  Same goes for 3 or 5 night

#7 iberostarbride

iberostarbride
      • 153 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:46 PM

WE are traveling with Applevacations and if you have 10 guests that book with you they give you back 12.50 per guest

#8 vanessav53

vanessav53
        • Site Supporter
        • 210 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

@Tammy Host my mom was on the webinar this weekend and told me about the free room promotion at NOW sapphire. We have a room block arleady through a travel agent.  When I asked her about this awhile back she said we were not eligible bc we didn't book directly with resort? BUt we have a 50 room block through travel agent with resort. Am I still eligible? I want to make sure I get what we are entitled to.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users