Secret Santa Info!

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#61 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:47 PM

I have to be at work both of those nights, so I won't be able to do it if it's after 7pm est. But that's ok- I know you won't be able to get everyone on here at the same time, but it would be cool if most of us were!

#62 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:40 PM

I can't remember what dates we were talking, but typically I am only in Chicago (home) on weekends (I travel for work). The weekend before xmas I am going to Phoenix to visit mom, but I will be in Chicago on Dec. 14th during the day (leave that evening for AZ), and then not again until the Dec 21-22nd probably, but I haven't booked those flights yet.

My schedule makes everything difficult so don't worry about me - I will make it work, even if I have to carry my gift to AZ with me!

#63 JENESIS

• 394 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:54 PM

i'm not sure what date we are talking about either

#64 SASSYGIRL

• 1,188 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:42 PM

I AM SOOOO LAME!!! We sold our house and have been waiting for escrow to close for 6 weeks now - well it did (which is a great thing) but I moved.

IF my secret santa already sent my gift please let Tammy know so that she can PM and let me know to go back to my old house to pick it up from the new owner. I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE CONFUSION!

edited: if sarah is your person, please PM host(tammy) or janet1111 for the new address.
          Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

#65 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:35 PM

So, did we ever decide for sure what we're doing with this?

1. Are we revealing in the gift (by a card or simply a return address) who it is from? or not?

2. Are we opening them together (or as many of us as possible)?

Maybe I just missed it along the way- just wanted to make sure I do it right!

#66 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:50 PM

ooppps...i updated the first post!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#67 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 11:41 PM

I would just like to say that this secret santa thing didnt work out that well for me atleast keeping it all a secret....post offices suck...so anyways i had to fill out a whole customs form so the person who gets my gift please dont look at the form or u will know what u r getting and that would suck....

also who ever got me as a secret santa really dont stress about getting it 2 me for christmas as I will b gone and to send it here is absolutely ridiculous prices, they rape u it's insane...so just wanted to say dont stress about it at all its all good

#68 Janet

• VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 12:43 PM

hopefully next year we can have enough canadians and enough americans that maybe we can just pair you up with your own country so we don't have to deal with customs/fees etc. But any of you who shipped international, you get extra special thanks from the rest of us!

#69 REBECCA

• VIP Member
                • 1,825 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 12:53 PM

Damn. How did I miss this fun thread?!?!? It came out the day before my wedding, that must be it! I wouls have loved to participate...oh well.

Let me know when you guys do your exchange? I want to be there to see ehat everyone got each other and who each other's SS's are!

Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#70 NATASHA

• 646 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 10:37 PM

I missed it, too. I think that we were away (getting married) at the wrong time! :)
                    Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users