Jump to content

Photo

Secret Santa Info!


  • Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#51 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
  • Member
  • 550 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
  • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 November 2006 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM
I already purchased the gift for my secret santa already, and had it shipped off. I'm thinking the person should get it mid next week. I'm always scared that they wouldn't get it in time.. How cool if we could get everyone online at the same time who did the secret santa and we all could open our gifts together and post what we got.... Course, it would drive me crazy looking at a box I couldn't open.. lol
That's a stellar idea! We would have to maybe do like a weekend afternoon/evening or late evening for us east coast girls.....
Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
June 23, 2007
Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#52 TammyWright

TammyWright

    Admin & Owner

  • Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM
I purchased the gift for my secret santa already, and had it shipped off. I'm thinking the person should get it mid next week. I'm always scared that they wouldn't get it in time.. How cool if we could get everyone online at the same time who did the secret santa and we all could open our gifts together and post what we got.... Course, it would drive me crazy looking at a box I couldn't open.. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAENJAY
That's a stellar idea! We would have to maybe do like a weekend afternoon/evening or late evening for us east coast girls.....
great idea ladies...

how about the saturday or sunday befor ex-mas...like around 4pm pst (so 7pm est)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

 
Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
 
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


#53 EDYTA

EDYTA
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,277 posts

    Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:38 PM

    Sounds good Tammy...

    ya I dont think that I will be putting a return address on mine since I think I am the only person from Toronto or Canada for the matter...hmmm but am I gonna be the only one sending a gift without an address? so i guess the person will know...oh well i guess Ill just make up an address

    #54 Jackie

    Jackie
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,290 posts

      Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:44 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by host
      great idea ladies...

      how about the saturday or sunday befor ex-mas...like around 4pm pst (so 7pm est)

      Sounds good
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

      #55 Janet

      Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

        Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:10 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by EDYTA
        Sounds good Tammy...

        ya I dont think that I will be putting a return address on mine since I think I am the only person from Toronto or Canada for the matter...hmmm but am I gonna be the only one sending a gift without an address? so i guess the person will know...oh well i guess Ill just make up an address
        I thought we had one other Canadian? I forget though....

        #56 Jackie

        Jackie
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,290 posts

          Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:06 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by JANET1111
          I thought we had one other Canadian? I forget though....

          I think your right. Maybe she just isnt doing the secret santa.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

          #57 LCBride2007

          LCBride2007

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

            Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:09 AM

            I will be in AZ celebrating Xmas with my mom that weekend - but it can still happen, I just won't be home until the following weekend.

            #58 Natalie Z

            Natalie Z
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,430 posts

              Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:15 PM

              Just let me know what everyone decides on. I have a wedding to go to on Dec 23 and a dinner on dec 24th. If I know the exact time I will try to make it on! I will be on east coast time. I can't wait I'm excited!!

              #59 LCBride2007

              LCBride2007

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

                Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:27 PM

                I don't mean to be a scrooge, but I think it might be too difficult too open them at the exact same time. We could probably do on a certain day, or definitely a certaian weekend - don't you think? Or if everyone else can pull it off - I can just catch up since I will be travelling all over the place for the holidays!

                #60 TammyWright

                TammyWright

                  Admin & Owner

                • Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

                Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:31 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                I don't mean to be a scrooge, but I think it might be too difficult too open them at the exact same time. We could probably do on a certain day, or definitely a certaian weekend - don't you think? Or if everyone else can pull it off - I can just catch up since I will be travelling all over the place for the holidays!
                how about an approximate time...? like 4-8 PST...that give a good range..and most east coasters will be home getting ready to go to bed by then.

                Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

                 
                Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                 
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.





                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users