#151 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by host
    i haven't looked inside the mug. there's more?!
    yup

#152 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:07 PM

i got it!! sarah is feeding my starbucks addiction with a starbucks card...YUMMY!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#153 NHPT

NHPT
    • 3,848 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 07:27 PM

ladies-
      good news:
      i got some AMAZING smelling bath and body works lotion and body spray- i love it!
      bad news:
      my secret santa gift was send back to me as the wrong address- what do i do about this?
      Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#154 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by NHPT
      ladies-
      good news:
      i got some AMAZING smelling bath and body works lotion and body spray- i love it!
      bad news:
      my secret santa gift was send back to me as the wrong address- what do i do about this?
      hmm...email janet? or email your ss directly to get her address?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#155 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
        I LOVE LOVE LOVE my earings that I got from my SS. They are so fun and will be perfect with a sun dress in CABO! THANKS SO MUCH!
        Sarah - I'm so happy u like them I thought u might get a lot of use out of them in Cabo and they will go beautifully with ur blonde hair

#156 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:34 AM

YAY i got my secret santa gift today yay!!!!! thank u so much i love my gift, i got a killer ass pair of Victoris'a secret socks
          Click the image to open in full size.

and the cuttest stationery with my name on it and palm trees

and the cuttest little books, i love these

Ann are u my secret santa

#157 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:39 AM

BUSTED! Soooooo sorry it was so late - I had some shipping difficulties, combined with the fact that I am never home to get my shipments! You're right - shipping to Canada caused one, small little hiccup! The rest was my fault or the UPS' fault!

Anyway - hope you like, I took some creative freedom on some of the gifts. I wasn't sure what kind of socks you liked, so I picked some fun ones!

#158 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:44 AM

o i don't mind at all tha it was late dont even worry about it...thank u once again i love my gift

#159 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:45 AM

Edyta, I think you should wear those socks with your wedding dress,, that would look hot.. lol

#160 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 02:00 PM

I never got anything from my secret Santa...
                  I'm totally not writing this to complain or anything, and if you're still working on it, no prob. I was just thinking if you mailed it and it never got to me you might want to know...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users