• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#131 JENESIS

JENESIS
  • 394 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 03:00 PM

I opened my gift! I've had it for awhile, but have been very good

Thanks so much TammyM.

I received a beautiful, furry, cream throw from Pier One. Very cuddly.

Thanks again!

#132 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
    • 1,188 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 03:29 PM

My FI picked up my gift from the post office yesterday and he said it was from Canada but will not let me open it until Christmas! He is soooo mean! We agreed not to do gifts for eachother this year and so he said that will be what I can open on christmas morning! It will be nice to have something to open - christmas isn't the same with out gifts. Thanks in advance to my Canadian SS!
      Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
      http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#133 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        My Secret Sants, kicks ass.. LOL..

She did an AWESOME job.... I got a really soft white throw blanket,,, which my boys have been eye balling since I put it on my couch.. I also got some lipstick as well as a candle that smells Sooooooooo good..

So fess up,, who's my SS?? I know they lives in IL...
        Hey Tammy It was me! I hope you enjoy everything! That is my favorite Candle Place here! I wasn't sure what scent to get you so I'm glad you like it! I hope you have a relaxing holiday!

#134 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 05:14 PM

Thanks Natalie, I burned the candle yesterday and it smells so good, and Ummm my boys are hogging the blanket.. lol.. I sat them down today and tried to explain to them that it was mine, but they just looked at me as if to say "yeah right lady, fat chance"...

#135 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
          *Giving myself away here*...Did you get what was inside the mug? Just wanted to make sure...

i haven't looked inside the mug. there's more?!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#136 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JENESIS
            I opened my gift! I've had it for awhile, but have been very good

Thanks so much TammyM.

I received a beautiful, furry, cream throw from Pier One. Very cuddly.

Thanks again!

Jenesis, as if you haven't already known, I'm super anal.. lol that's why you got it so early. lol.. I'm suprised you didn't open it sooner, I know I couldn't wait.. lol Glad you liked it.

#137 KARLA

KARLA
            • 373 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:00 PM

I finally opened my gift!!

I got a jar of homemade strawberry preserves and a really nice candle. Thanks to my Secret Santa!! So I was trying to gess who my SS was.... Tammy, was it you? (Actually, that was my hubby's guess.)

How are we revealing the SS mystery?

By the way, I saw that my SS opened my gift already. Did you open the card already? (Which would give my identity away)

#138 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KARLA
                I finally opened my gift!!

I got a jar of homemade strawberry preserves and a really nice candle. Thanks to my Secret Santa!! So I was trying to gess who my SS was.... Tammy, was it you? (Actually, that was my hubby's guess.)

How are we revealing the SS mystery?

By the way, I saw that my SS opened my gift already. Did you open the card already? (Which would give my identity away)
                Hey Karla - It's me!!! I'm your SS! I'm so glad you liked your gift, and that it got to you on time. I hope you enjoy the jam, my mom & I make that together every year. It's made out of organic strawberries & is a low-sugar recipe, so hopefully it fits into your diet :)

#139 KARLA

KARLA
                • 373 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
                  Hey Karla - It's me!!! I'm your SS! I'm so glad you liked your gift, and that it got to you on time. I hope you enjoy the jam, my mom & I make that together every year. It's made out of organic strawberries & is a low-sugar recipe, so hopefully it fits into your diet :)
                  Yeay! Thanks so much Christa!
                  I actually eat strawberry jam/preserves all the time. I'm really picky about breakfast and I only like strawberry smoothies or waffles with strawberry jelly or jam and PB. And strawberry is the only flavor I really like! So thank you so much!!

DIET?? Ha, thanks for reminding me I had one! All I've been doing is eating lately and no gym.... yikes! <- That was me with a jumbo tub at the movies last night!

#140 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
                  • 1,188 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my earings that I got from my SS. They are so fun and will be perfect with a sun dress in CABO! THANKS SO MUCH!
                    Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
                    http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users