#101 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:45 PM

ok, a suggestion and i want feedback.

a few of us are travelling for x-mas and some gifts were sent out late...

should we push back the opening of gifts until like tuesday or is this a bad idea...?
i just don't want those that did not get theirs yet to feel left out...can you post if you have received your gift or not...

i received mine

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#102 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:51 PM

I haven't gotten mine yet... But maybe it's better that way if everyone decides to wait,, I don't think I could.. lol.. I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to presents I'm just as bad when I give one, I want them to open them now.. lol

#103 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:59 PM

I am too, Tammy! I haven't received mine, but I have been gone for a while, and won't be back until Fri., but I KNOW my SS won't receive hers until after XMas so I wouldn't mind waiting for selfish reasons. But I know I'd be awful at waiting if I actually had my gift in hand.

#104 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:15 PM

Well I suck, because I've already opened mine!

#105 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:59 PM

I havent receiced mine yet either. I sent mine out a while ago and it should have arived at my SS either by now or in the next day or so.

I'm all for waitting. It really doesnt matter. Either Way. Let me know!
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#106 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:40 AM

I think we should just open them when we get them as some of us already have, no names mentioned (Christa, he he sry) and I was just thinking start posting once u get them...

i know that were all busy with the holidays and planning our weddings so if a gift doesn't get to u on time it's not a big problem and don't c why someone would feel left out...but its up 2 u girls I'm fine with whatever u decide

#107 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 10:36 AM

I tend to agree with Edyta, we're all pretty busy and all over the place. And that way - we can spread out the fun of hearing about what everyone got!

#108 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:38 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by EDYTA
                I think we should just open them when we get them as some of us already have, no names mentioned (Christa, he he sry) and I was just thinking start posting once u get them...

i know that were all busy with the holidays and planning our weddings so if a gift doesn't get to u on time it's not a big problem and don't c why someone would feel left out...but its up 2 u girls I'm fine with whatever u decide
                Hehehehe Edyta! BTW, I love your new avatar!

#109 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:46 PM

I selfishly tend to agree with Edyta too. I haven't gotten mine yet, have to work Friday and Saturday so I won't be able to open with you all (unless I wake up early!). I think with how spread out some of us are and with travel plans, people should just open when they get them. That way, we get to experience the fun every day! Each person can share what they got and who it is from :)

#110 gkashmira

gkashmira
                  • 1,962 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:03 PM

I haven't received mine yet but my SS should be getting hers today or tomorrow. To be honest I won't be around whether we wait or whether we do it afterwards so whatever you guys decide will work for me!
                    Kashmira & Dan
                    Happily married since June 16, 2007
                    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users