Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Secret Santa Info!

ladies-

good news:

i got some AMAZING smelling bath and body works lotion and body spray- i love it!

bad news:

my secret santa gift was send back to me as the wrong address- what do i do about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPT View Post
ladies-
good news:
i got some AMAZING smelling bath and body works lotion and body spray- i love it!
bad news:
my secret santa gift was send back to me as the wrong address- what do i do about this?
hmm...email janet? or email your ss directly to get her address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL View Post
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my earings that I got from my SS. They are so fun and will be perfect with a sun dress in CABO! THANKS SO MUCH!
Sarah - I'm so happy u like them I thought u might get a lot of use out of them in Cabo and they will go beautifully with ur blonde hair

YAY i got my secret santa gift today yay!!!!! thank u so much i love my gift, i got a killer ass pair of Victoris'a secret socks

Click the image to open in full size.

and the cuttest stationery with my name on it and palm trees

and the cuttest little books, i love these

Ann are u my secret santahuh.gif

BUSTED! Soooooo sorry it was so late - I had some shipping difficulties, combined with the fact that I am never home to get my shipments! You're right - shipping to Canada caused one, small little hiccup! The rest was my fault or the UPS' fault!

Anyway - hope you like, I took some creative freedom on some of the gifts. I wasn't sure what kind of socks you liked, so I picked some fun ones!

I never got anything from my secret Santa...

I'm totally not writing this to complain or anything, and if you're still working on it, no prob. I was just thinking if you mailed it and it never got to me you might want to know...