Sign in to follow this  
hlj033

Heels in the sand?

Hi everyone!

I am only 5'1" and my fiance is 6'2". I want to wear heels during my beach ceremony but know I will sink in the sand. Any suggestions for cute wedged heels that anyone has found? I refuse to wear flops or go barefoot.

Please HELP!

Check out Shoes at Zappos.com - The Web's Most Popular Shoe Store! Our shoe store features dress shoes, casual shoes, and athletic shoes for men and women!. You can sort by wedge & see everything they have. I also like shoes.com. Shoebuy.com is OK, but their customer service isn't as great.

It's free shipping & free returns. returns are really easy.

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to walk on sand with heels even with a runner unless it was made of wood or something sturdy. Where are you getting married? Is there an option of having the ceremony on a terrace or patio overlooking the beach/ocean? Otherwise just both go barefoot and don't worry about the height difference! :)

I know exactly how you feel. I'm about 5'1 and my FI is 6'0. I bought these wedge heels from David's - they better work. I'm also getting married on the beach with an aisle runner. I was thinking about practicing one morning after we get there just to make sure I can do it.

Here's the link...

David's Bridal - Accessory Joelle Dyeable wedge with sequins.

Careful girls with your dyeables.. very cute but if they get wet, I heard the color will run.. you'll be fine for your wedding and such, but if you do a trash the dress, or get too close to the water during pictures you might have a problem.