Just getting started

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Elutz78

• 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

Hi everyone---

Just getting started, and have my wedding booked at Now Amber for January 2014. Have not had much contact with the resort as of yet, and looking to get things in place within the next few weeks. We are doing the Divine package, and looking to have 50-65 people with plans for the beach wedding and pool for reception.

Any thoughts about what extras are worth it, and which perhaps not so much? Any tips from those that are farther along in the process or have completed it?

Glad to have found this site.

#2 Tbasgall

• 152 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

We are both January 2014 brides! I think that the resort prices are crazy, so we are planning to bring decorations and hiring our own DJ.

#3 chipotle318

• 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Hi Erica - I just started planning my wedding in PV. Could you tell me which venues/resorts you looked at? I need some help getting started!

#4 smithandsweet

• 151 posts
        • Wedding Date:December 1, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Florida Keys
        • LocationColorado

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

I see that the package comes with a wedding planner, I would stare there.  There is also a check list on there web site you could use.  Happy planning!!

#5 Martoca

• Vendor
        • 88 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

Do you want to get married at the resort on purpose or just because you do not know any other venues/planners? I would be glad to give advice if you like. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users