Photo

Alternative Ceremony Arrangements

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
  • 599 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

When I was thinking of getting married in my hometown in the U.S., I came across alternative seating arrangements such as the one in the article below. I'm sure some of these, such as rhe circular arrangement, are difficult to execute on the beach, but perhaps I'll get married in a venue that is open to one: http://downtheaislec...eremony-layouts

#2 Miss J

Miss J
    • 182 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

When I was thinking of getting married in my hometown in the U.S., I came across alternative seating arrangements such as the one in the article below. I'm sure some of these, such as rhe circular arrangement, are difficult to execute on the beach, but perhaps I'll get married in a venue that is open to one:

http://downtheaislec...eremony-layouts

Oh yes, I like the circular one too (the top picture), it feels very "inclusive".

If its possible for the beach or not probably dependes on the number of guests. If you have 100 or 200 pax it would prob be diffcult, but if its 50 or less, should be doable, dont you think?

#3 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
      • 599 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Miss J 

Oh yes, I like the circular one too (the top picture), it feels very "inclusive".

If its possible for the beach or not probably dependes on the number of guests. If you have 100 or 200 pax it would prob be diffcult, but if its 50 or less, should be doable, dont you think?

I'm hoping so! I really want to focus on making everything about my wedding unexpected and personal, if that makes any sense (any chance to deviate from the same ol', same ol' in a meaningful way is good in my book).

#4 Miss J

Miss J
        • 182 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

I'm hoping so! I really want to focus on making everything about my wedding unexpected and personal, if that makes any sense (any chance to deviate from the same ol', same ol' in a meaningful way is good in my book).

Totally agree! Its way nicer when you can personalise it and if its unexpected its good too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users