Jump to content

Photo

Sad News...


  • Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#81 MsShelley

MsShelley

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

    Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:42 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Heidi
    ...if you get married in MD, the Philly girls are SOOOOOOOOO crashing the wedding!!!!!
    Please do!!! that would be so awesome!!!

    #82 NYJen

    NYJen
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,326 posts

      Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:57 AM

      OMG!!! I would totally crash it too. LOL!!!!

      #83 MsShelley

      MsShelley

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

        Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:58 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by NYJen
        OMG!!! I would totally crash it too. LOL!!!!
        you are too funny!

        #84 Heidi

        Heidi
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,642 posts

          Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:02 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by NYJen
          OMG!!! I would totally crash it too. LOL!!!!
          Oh, it's ON!!! We'll coordinate once Shelley & Amos pick a date. You know she's going to post her invites or STDs once they're done...we'll go from there!
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

          #85 MsShelley

          MsShelley

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

            Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:04 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Heidi
            Oh, it's ON!!! We'll coordinate once Shelley & Amos pick a date. You know she's going to post her invites or STDs once they're done...we'll go from there!
            you all are too funny! lol, I am probably going to use the invites that you made me Heidi.... lol, so you will have all the info!

            #86 Heidi

            Heidi
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,642 posts

              Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:06 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by beachbride
              you all are too funny! lol, I am probably going to use the invites that you made me Heidi.... lol, so you will have all the info!
              SWEEEEETTTTT!!!! Jen, we'll be in touch!

              Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

              #87 NYJen

              NYJen
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,326 posts

                Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:26 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Heidi
                SWEEEEETTTTT!!!! Jen, we'll be in touch!
                YIPPEE!!! This is going to be sooo much fun!!!!

                #88 Nrvsbride

                Nrvsbride
                • Sr. Member
                • 5,248 posts

                  Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:02 PM

                  Jen I'll pick you up and then we can swing by and get Heidi. I know you guys didn't think you were crashing this wedding without me did you? LOL.

                  #89 Can'tHardlyWait

                  Can'tHardlyWait
                  • Member
                  • 812 posts

                    Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:06 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                    Jen I'll pick you up and then we can swing by and get Heidi. I know you guys didn't think you were crashing this wedding without me did you? LOL.
                    Excuse me - can I come too? Clearly Boston is not "on the way" but I am willing to drive down and stay with my parents in NY that weekend :) Please ladies.... I reallly really wanna go to Shelley's wedding! Plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaass ssssssseeeeee!

                    #90 Christine

                    Christine
                    • VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

                    Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:23 PM

                    um I am just a little bit south, can I come too?
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users