• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#51 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lizz
    MD is a short drive away! We can make it a road trip and come to see you Shelley!!!
    that is an absolutely fabulous idea!!!!!

Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#52 Sharonie

Sharonie
    • 557 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:27 PM

Shelley, I am sorry to hear this. I know you were getting excited for the final countdown. I am sure you and Amos will get through this together and it will only bring the two of you closer. We will support your decisions either way. Hope all work out at the end!!!

#53 coreyphil

coreyphil
      • 497 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:58 PM

What a tough decision ... but good for you for wanting the best for both of you. When I read your post I my heart went out to both of you --- I can't imagine how hard it was for Amos to speak up because he didn't want to hurt and disappoint you ... and I can't imagine how hard it was for you ... but the two of you have made the right decision.

It's so easy to get caught up in all the planning, the details, etc ... but it's the man that you love and the life that you're building that matters.

#54 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:27 PM

Shelly, I am so sorry to hear this!!! You have been so excited for this...I agree you are very strong to be able to make this decision. You did the right thing though, neither of you want to look back and regret that it wasn't the way you wanted it.

Let me know if I can help in anyway!

#55 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
          • 679 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:34 PM

Shelley... I am so sorry! I can't imagine how you are feeling right now. I would be floored with Pete if this happened, so I give you props for being so understanding. I am glad you and Amos have a strong enough relationship that you are able to communicate these hard things with eachother. I wish you the best. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
            Brittney & Peter
            July 12, 2008
            Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#56 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:18 AM

Shelley, just want to say we are here for you and you have all of our support and friendship!

#57 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:28 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by coreyphil

It's so easy to get caught up in all the planning, the details, etc ... but it's the man that you love and the life that you're building that matters.
                Well said!

#58 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:36 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by coreyphil

I couldn't agree more...

#59 Lizzy

Lizzy
                  • 501 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:45 AM

Shelley, just look at how much you mean to all of us on this forum! Amos' life isn't the only life you have touched. We are all supporting you, today and tomorrow. We will help in any way you need. The east coast girls want to come and get you drunk. Others are willing to make calls or emails for you. I hope you let us help you! You and Amos will take care of each other, but tell the rest of us what needs to be done to take care of the postponement, please.

Much love, and kudos to the both of you for the way you are handling this situation. You guys will be just fine!

XX1/2
                    Lizzy
                    For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#60 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:36 AM

thank you girls all so much! it means so much to me that you all are so supportive! I have just had 2 really bad days and I need to just clear my head right now. I really have no idea what we are going to do right now.
                      thanks you all again it really means the world to me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users