#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:06 AM

Shelley, I am so sorry, let us know how we can help, would Amos be willing to do something a little closer to home?
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 jak27

jak27
  • 715 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:06 AM

Shelley,

I am so sorry to hear about this, but I am so proud of the two of you doing what needs to be done for you as a couple. It probably took a lot for Amos to finally express his feelings, and you are so compassionate. Please know that whatever you end up doing, we're all here to help!

#13 Dbell

Dbell
    • 455 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:09 AM

I know you feel disappointed right now, but to concur with the ladies, your day will be postponed but still as exquisite and beautiful as you've planned it all along! Hold on to eachother throughout this time, perservere and know that good things come to those who wait!

#14 jlink78

jlink78
      • 207 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:11 AM

Shelley, I think its very admirable of you two to put yourselves first and do what is right for both of you, not everyone else. Your wedding day will be perfect when it comes because you both made the decision together and were honest with each other. You guys should definitely do somethng together that day. Sending a big hug your way...

#15 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:15 AM

i'm sorry to hear you had to postpone - but that shows great signs of a strong and healthy relationship that you were able to work through this together. i hope you still stick around here with us!

#16 brecluse

brecluse
          • 196 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:15 AM

So sorry to hear that, it must be hard to postpone the wedding especially when you've been working so hard on it. I think it will all work out for the best though, and it's good you are working through it together.

TTD :: Tortola, BVI

#17 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:16 AM

Oh no, I am ssoo sorry to hear all this. At least you know Amos' heart is in the right place, because he is so proud to share your day with his family ... that he doesn't feel right that they won't be able to be there.

Please know we are all here for you!

#18 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:17 AM

This is sad...but just for now. You are making the right decision for you both to have the wedding you want - starting your life off right. Let us know how we can help.

#19 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:42 AM

Oh shoot! What big let down for you! You are all amped up and then life smacks you. So sorry. I hope you both can figure out a plan soon that will make you both very happy.

#20 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:42 AM

Shelley, you have made a very tough decision and you should be proud of yourself for having the courage to do what you think is best no matter what. You two need to talk things out and figure out what the best option for a wedding is and where and when you want to do it. It has to be perfect for both of you.

My thoughts are with you right now, but I know you will have the perfect wedding and it will happen when its supposed to. And just think, when you do set the date you will be totally ready for it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users