Jump to content

Photo

Sad News...


  • Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#91 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

    Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:03 PM

    I think all of the East Coast BDWers are going to show up...lol!

    #92 Heidi

    Heidi
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,642 posts

      Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:21 PM

      Shelley...just double your guest list.
      We don't even need OOT bags or anything!!
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

      #93 Leia78

      Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

        Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:27 PM

        I'm so sorry to hear that...but, I know wherever you get married it's going to be so fantastic b/c you have so many creative and unique ideas.

        #94 MsShelley

        MsShelley

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

          Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:34 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          um I am just a little bit south, can I come too?
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Heidi
          Shelley...just double your guest list.
          We don't even need OOT bags or anything!!
          of course girls, as long as we can afford it, I would lvoe to have you all...

          #95 ~Melissa~

          ~Melissa~

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

          Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:01 PM

          Shelley I totally missed this post. I am so sorry about this news but glad that your handling it very well. You are being so supportive with Amos that's awesome and he is a lucky guy to have such an amazin girl.

          Looks like it's all going to work out... even a BDW get together wedding in the works lol

          #96 trisha0612

          trisha0612
          • Jr. Member
          • 491 posts

            Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:10 PM

            Shelley,
            I've been MIA for a quite a bit, so sorry if this is late! I'm so sorry to hear about the news..just keep in mind, things happen for a reason! And the biggest thing about all of this is that you and Amos decided this together and remain as a strong unit!
            Travis & Trish
            10-10-08
            Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

            #97 Can'tHardlyWait

            Can'tHardlyWait
            • Member
            • 812 posts

              Posted 27 October 2007 - 06:46 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by beachbride
              of course girls, as long as we can afford it, I would lvoe to have you all...
              OMG, I was watching "Whose wedding is it anyway" earlier this week and the couple actually had the wedding planner ask guests who didn't RSVP for $66.25 - literally, down to the cents!!! Kinda crazy if you as me, but I want you to know I would be willing to pay my own way if it let me see all your amazing DIY projects in person :)

              #98 MsShelley

              MsShelley

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

                Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:25 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Galit
                OMG, I was watching "Whose wedding is it anyway" earlier this week and the couple actually had the wedding planner ask guests who didn't RSVP for $66.25 - literally, down to the cents!!! Kinda crazy if you as me, but I want you to know I would be willing to pay my own way if it let me see all your amazing DIY projects in person :)
                I would never ask anyone for that, that is insane... As soon as we figure out all the details, I will let you all know... I will be so lucky to have you all there...

                #99 Can'tHardlyWait

                Can'tHardlyWait
                • Member
                • 812 posts

                  Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:13 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachbride
                  I would never ask anyone for that, that is insane... As soon as we figure out all the details, I will let you all know... I will be so lucky to have you all there...
                  Oh my goodness Shelley, are you capable of being any freakin sweeter?!?! I know (for the most part) all of us communicate via computer, but I have to tell you - it is just so obvious to me what a good person you are! You deserve nothing but good things and I hope you get the wedding of your dreams :)

                  #100 Jenn

                  Jenn
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,557 posts

                    Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:53 PM

                    I've been off the boards for about a week, but I'm totally hopping in the car with Heidi, Jen and Glenda! Shelley - you may have the largest party ever :)




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users