Photo

Videographer/Cinematographer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 laurenm0980

laurenm0980
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

Hi all!  I am looking for a videographer for my wedding at Dreams this November and ideally would like a cinematographer but I can only find one so far in the Cabo area, Angel Zapien and his price is a little too high for me. ($5,000 minimum!)  If anyone has any good recommendations on videographers or cinematographers I would appreciate it! 

Also, past brides, how many hours do you think is sufficient for good video coverage?  Is 3 enough?

Thanks!!!

-Lauren

#2 robin439

robin439
    • Site Supporter
    • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

I am using Ana and Jerome (formerly Mango Productions- Jerome Dieu if you want to search on this site for reviews) for photography. They do videography as well, and are much cheaper than your other quote. I am using them for photography, so I am not sure what their standalone rates would be for video alone as my quote was for both video & photography. I didn't end up signing up for video just due to budget, so I am not sure what the recommended amount of hours is for wedding coverage. 

I really like their work, they have been incredibly responsive and helpful so far, and they had good reviews on this and other sites. They were in the middle from what I found in terms of pricing- not the cheapest, nor the most expensive either. 

I won't be able to post a full review until our wedding in November, but my experience so far has been positive. 

here is their website: http://anaandjerome.com

#3 Toval

Toval
      • Banned
      • 21 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:19 AM

You'll have more options on this link http://www.loscabosw...deographers.php

#4 laurenm0980

laurenm0980
        • 29 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by robin439 

I am using Ana and Jerome (formerly Mango Productions- Jerome Dieu if you want to search on this site for reviews) for photography. They do videography as well, and are much cheaper than your other quote. I am using them for photography, so I am not sure what their standalone rates would be for video alone as my quote was for both video & photography. I didn't end up signing up for video just due to budget, so I am not sure what the recommended amount of hours is for wedding coverage. 

I really like their work, they have been incredibly responsive and helpful so far, and they had good reviews on this and other sites. They were in the middle from what I found in terms of pricing- not the cheapest, nor the most expensive either. 

I won't be able to post a full review until our wedding in November, but my experience so far has been positive. 

here is their website: http://anaandjerome.com

Thank you! I will definitely check them out!

#5 toribelle31

toribelle31
          • 24 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

Lauren-

Who did you end up going with and what package/how long?  I'm considering a 3 hour package with Jorge Ibarra... just curious what you did.

Thanks!

#6 Cwright1

Cwright1
            • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

Hi all!  I am looking for a videographer for my wedding at Dreams this November and ideally would like a cinematographer but I can only find one so far in the Cabo area, Angel Zapien and his price is a little too high for me. ($5,000 minimum!)  If anyone has any good recommendations on videographers or cinematographers I would appreciate it! 

Also, past brides, how many hours do you think is sufficient for good video coverage?  Is 3 enough?

Thanks!!!

-Lauren

Hey Lauren! Did you find a videographer yet ?

#7 laurenm0980

laurenm0980
              • 29 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:16 AM

Hey Lauren! Did you find a videographer yet ?

Yes I got married in November and we used Lands End Films. I thought they did a great job and the price was very good!

Here is the link to our video if you want to check it out......

Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users