Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

ROR April 08 Brides

April Brides

There are several of us getting married right around the same time! With our two newest ROR brides, it makes 4 that I'm aware of:

Heidi: wedding on April 4; there from 4/1-4/8

Jen (J&M): wedding on April 9

Jocelyn: wedding on April 10; there from 4/5-4/12

Denise: there 4/5-4/12

yboone98: wedding on April 11; there 4/9-1/13

Amanda: wedding on April 17; there from 4/12-4/19

Plus, I know Robin DePaula will be there photographing my wedding & Jocelyn's, so she'll be there as well!

Anyone else going to be there around this time? We should seriously try to get together for a drink while we're all there!

What dates will everyone be there?

May Brides

md_ocr: wedding on May 10

Lizz: wedding on May 16; there on May 10

Davina: wedding on May 29; there from May 26-June 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_ocr View Post
Yep.......mesmile123.gif May 10, 2008 and I think that Lizz is right after mine. We will be there at the same time (I think)
I get there on May 10, so I'll be able to take a sneak peek at your wedding...yay!

I'm so excited there are so many April brides here. You girls can give us all of the details right before we leave for our May weddings!

Hello Ladies!!!! I’ll be there May 26-June 1 and I’m getting married May 29th! (I need to change my ticker…). I haven’t really posted in a while, but every once in awhile I’ve been able to come a take a peak at what you ladies have been up to. I just want to say you guys rock! And are such an inspiration. Thanks!!

Hey are there any more ROR late May brides?

Hi Ladies,

I will be there from April 12-19, then going on to Breezes Runaway Bay till the 24th. Our wedding day is April 17.

For all of the gals leaving on the 12th- i will probably pass you in the airport :)

i wish Robin was staying one more day- i would love to have her do my TTD photos smile35.gif