Photo

Suhhestions for great group excursions?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kwells

kwells
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

I'm looking for suggestions for great group excursion ideas and recommended companies. I want to plan one great excursion for my group, and ive heard of all sorts of things! I briefly read about a "glowing lagoon" and the popular Dunn Falls climb. Anyone have any experience, had an amazing excursion of their own, or came across some great info? just want something great, fun and memorable for all the people who are investing so much to come and see us get married!!

#2 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
    • 599 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by kwells 

I'm looking for suggestions for great group excursion ideas and recommended companies. I want to plan one great excursion for my group, and ive heard of all sorts of things! I briefly read about a "glowing lagoon" and the popular Dunn Falls climb. Anyone have any experience, had an amazing excursion of their own, or came across some great info? just want something great, fun and memorable for all the people who are investing so much to come and see us get married!!

My dad is from Jamaica, and I went there fairly often as a kid. I remember having a great time climbing the falls, but I also remember taking a boat/raft ride down the river and stopping for fried fish.  Delicious!  If you don't have too many people, that could be a nice option. I'll ask my dad for some more suggestions for you!

#3 kwells

kwells
      • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:31 AM

I would LOVE that!! Thank you!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users