Photo

Beach Wedding Location in Riviera Maya, Cancun Area, Mexico

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GemEll

GemEll
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:51 AM

Me and my fiance are looking to be married in Mexico, we recently returned from a stay at the Riu Palace Peninsula in Cancun but are now struggliong to find a resort where we can be married on the sand next to the ocean, and be able to invite friends & family with young children.

Please could anyone give us some information on any family resorts that would be worth looking at?.

Thank You

#2 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
    • Vendor
    • 336 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by GemEll 

Me and my fiance are looking to be married in Mexico, we recently returned from a stay at the Riu Palace Peninsula in Cancun but are now struggliong to find a resort where we can be married on the sand next to the ocean, and be able to invite friends & family with young children.

Please could anyone give us some information on any family resorts that would be worth looking at?.

Thank You

Hello GemEll,

There are a lot of beautiful hotels to get married along the Riviera Maya.  If you like privacy my favorite will be Hacienda Tres Rios because is not big and is among nature.  Hope it helps!

Good Luck in your search!

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by GemEll 

Thank You

Welcome to the Forum GemEll,

as Yazmin already said there are a lot of beautiful hotels along the Riviera Maya.

Haciendo Tres Rios is also under our favourites as it has beautiful grounds, is family friendly and you could either have a beach ceremony or a ceremony at a cenote and they also allow outside vendors with no extra costs.

You might also look at Riu Palace Playacar. They have a nice garden gazebo overlooking the ocean.

I hope this information is helpful and if you have any more question feel free to contact us:

weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com  we will be happy to help.

HAPPY RESEARCH !!

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users