Photo

Beach Reception

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chelgrl27

chelgrl27
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

Has anyone done the private beach reception? Is so please share pics! From what I've seen it looks beautiful, but I'm nervous about bugs. If anyone has any advice on this it is appreciated!

Thank you,

Chelsea

#2 renatakramarz

renatakramarz
    • Site Supporter
    • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:34 AM

We are planning to do one at Secrets in November - my concern is not so much the bugs but the sand.  If it happens to be a windy day im afraid sand will get into everyones food. The good thing about secrets is they do have a back up banquet hall incase the weather is bad.  i would check and see if your resort has that as well.  I would imagine most would.

#3 Jennkn87

Jennkn87
      • 212 posts
      • Wedding Date:September 19, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid - Montego Bay, Jamaica
      • LocationOhio

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by renatakramarz 

We are planning to do one at Secrets in November - my concern is not so much the bugs but the sand.  If it happens to be a windy day im afraid sand will get into everyones food. The good thing about secrets is they do have a back up banquet hall incase the weather is bad.  i would check and see if your resort has that as well.  I would imagine most would.

Hello! I'm planning our wedding at Wild Orchid! I'm also wanting to do a beach reception...I haven't gotten to talk to the WC about this yet. How many people are you having? Do you mind telling me how much extra you were charged to do the reception on the beach? I'm trying to save as much money as possible but still do what I envisioned! 

THanks so much! Your day is almost here! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users