Photo

Suggestions for 2014?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trapar1

trapar1
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:46 AM

Hi everyone, I an from Mississauga, Ontario and Just discovered this site and hoping for some advice on which resort to choose for our wedding. We are thinking either Jamaica, Dominican or Cuba for January 2014. We are looking for a good atmosphere (not insane party atmosphere), great beach and a bit of luxury. We want to try to keep it under $1500 a person for our guests sake. Looking forward to some great suggestions, thanks!!!!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

Welcome to the forum, trapar1 and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding !!! Have you considered our incomparable Mayan Riviera?

You'll find Tons of great resources here to help with all your decisions and planning process.......all the best with your journey - Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Maria Tripaldi

Maria Tripaldi
      • 13 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by trapar1 

Hi everyone,

I an from Mississauga, Ontario and Just discovered this site and hoping for some advice on which resort to choose for our wedding. We are thinking either Jamaica, Dominican or Cuba for January 2014.

We are looking for a good atmosphere (not insane party atmosphere), great beach and a bit of luxury. We want to try to keep it under $1500 a person for our guests sake.

Looking forward to some great suggestions, thanks!!!!

Cube! finally a bride that thinks out of the box. I am Maria Tripaldi, proud owner of Weddingsinplaya.com, in Mexico , but in the last year i have gone to Cuba a lot to set up and branch and start doing weddings in Cuba, which I ADORE! Italian by birth, Mexican by adoption, Yet Cuban by heart!! i love this country and wish that more brides explore the possibility of such a fresh and wonderful space.

I was just in Cuba and got to contact several hotels and restaurants for a Cuban wedding, check my website at www.weddingsinplaya.com

Proud to help!

Maria

maria@weddingsinplaya.com

Sponsor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users