Where are your favorite places to register?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CassidyWess

• 23 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

My fiance and I are going to start scanning our wedding registry this week and so I was just curious where everyone's favorite place to register is? I'm really excited about Williams-Sonoma and Target. :)

#2 agm04

• 548 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

We did Williams-Sonoma and Crate and Barrel.  Had a good time both places!  We also started one at Macy's, but honestly our experience there was super annoying and we haven't advertised the registry (like it's not on our website or anything).  Granted we live in NYC, and the Herald Square store is a zoo.  But our consultant was annoying, we didn't find anything we liked, and it was just not fun.

#3 jennifer8913

• 455 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

We registered at Target, Macy's and Kohl's. I love each of those store and was able to find a range of things for my registry and also price-wise affordable for all budgets!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#4 ucfjennifer

• 185 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 26, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Cozumel, MX
      • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

We are going to be registering on Honeyfund and at Kohls!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users