ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco's May 18,2013 Planning Thread

Tova-

This planning thread is amazing, one of the best I've seen on here! I too, really appreciate your makeup tips for darker brides. I can't wait to see your photos and hear your report! (Oh, and more of your DIY decorations.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by UMassRN007 View Post

Where were you able to find such cute luggage tags?!

Ooops... sorry to have omitted that, I actually made them.  I googled images of Mexican art and posters, scaled them down to the appropriate size, printed them in color on cardstock and cut them out.  I found the luggage tags on ebay over a year ago sold in a lot of 50.  I honesty don't remember the seller, but if you do a search you might be able to find them or something similar. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I did a quick search and came up with these which aren't the same as the ones that I purchased, but pretty close.  I think I bought mine at (50) for $25, but as with anything on ebay, it never hurts to submit your best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Clear-Large-Luggage-Tags-Scrapbook-Book-Bag-Tags-NOW-Heavy-12-GAUGE-vinyl-/350582432046?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51a057612e

Love love love this thread... Thank you so so much for taking the time out to share with us... Greatly appreciated.. And thanks for the makeup tips... I have 11 months to perfect this... Lol... Amazing thread!!

This thread is absolutely amazing!! I am getting married mAy 2015 at the now Jade.

For your pre-travel packages where did you get the double sided resort booklet. Did you make this?? I asked isela at now Jade if she had anything and she said no