I honestly don't know what to say...

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 03:06 PM

Heidi - I'm so glad you got it and that you and Reggie will be able to get a little time away to recoup! We all just wanted to do something nice for you - you deserve it!

#32 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:50 PM

You deserve some happy tears, darling! It sounds like our brilliant mods and our sneaky PA members picked out the perfect gift. We love you and we are here to get you through this!
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#33 chicago88

• 699 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:55 PM

Heidi - I'm really sorry for all the pain you've gone through. I did not contribute, but I'm really glad it brought a smile to your face. Take care!

Therese & Jay
        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08

#34 jajajaja

• VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:06 PM

Aww...Heidi you almost made me cry. This forum is truly filled with remarkable, generous people. It's nice to see that in a world that isn't always so kind.

I hope you and Reggie can take some time to relax. You deserve a break from it all.
          Happily married since 2008

#35 Can'tHardlyWait

• 812 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:51 PM

Oh Heidi, I can't believe how much you have had to go through in the last few months. I was so happy to find out that the mods and members were able to bring a smile to your face! You deserve to be happy, and I pray that the future brings you nothing but happiness and good things

#36 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:22 PM

Im happy to hear that this put a smile on your face! I am just starting this BDW forum and this has made me realize that you girls are truely something special! After looking back at a couple posts I realized everything that you have gone through, and I am so sorry for everything that has happened to you.... no one deserves to go through half the things you have in a lifetime. Although I was not able to contribute to your gift you are in by thoughts and prayers and wanted to thank all of the girls on here for everything you have done for Heidi!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users