I honestly don't know what to say...

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:39 PM

yay! i'm so glad you got it! i hope that a weekend away makes you relax a bit

#12 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:39 PM

we're so glad you liked it, and you're right, this forum is full of amazing people and that's what makes us stick to it even after our weddings..

we love you, and I hope this will make you feel a little bit better..

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:51 PM

have a fun time

there r lots of people who care about u on here

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:58 PM

Heidi, I'm so glad we were able to make you happier. You have been through so much and deserve a nice weekend away with Reggie.

#15 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:58 PM

Heidi, I'm so glad we were able to make you happier. You have been through so much and deserve a nice weekend away with Reggie.

#16 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:14 PM

I just wrote a long response to this but my computer froze and it didn't take -- so let me make it short adn sweet this time -- HEIDI: so glad you love it. Please enjoy it! BDW: Thanks for being such a great place and great group!

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 02:00 AM

i'm happy you could find a reason to cry happy tears - you deserve it! there's a huge group of girls and guys on here that are caring about you, and that gift was just a small way we could show you that, and hopefully bring a little happiness to you. enjoy!

#18 cessyboston

cessyboston
              • VIP Member
              • 2,096 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:35 AM

enjoy miss heidi have an amazing relaxing romantic time....we are all here for you..thanks christine for doing this...enjoy....
                Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#19 brecluse

brecluse
                • 196 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:26 AM

So glad you like it, you really deserve something nice after all the sh** you've been through. I hope you guys totally enjoy it.

And thanks for Christine for getting this together, this forum really is wonderful and I'm so happy I found it and I will totally be sticking around even after I become a Mrs.
                  TTD :: Tortola, BVI

#20 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:20 AM

Yay, you got it. And yay, its a great gift (thank you Christine and whoever helped her, good choice).

Heidi, you have been through more in the past few months than most people have to deal with ever. You need time away to relax with Reggie and just be together and not have the stress of the wedding or your job or his school or anything else get in the way. We love you and just want you to try to be happy again and if there is anything we can do to make that happen, trust me we will do it.

I also have friends and my sister and lots of people who think I am crazy when I talk about you guys. When I looked at Mel's pics last night I told my sister I was looking at pictures of "my friend Melissa's wedding" and she came running over and was like, who is that. When I told her she was from BDW she laughed a little and I did not care. Because you are my friends and some of you close friends. My world would not be the same without all of you.

Love you Heidi and glad you could shed some happy tears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users